3 stars plus hh black from the dead

wbbfan

2 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

What...no love for Medlock?

Like Nichols he did a good job today. One really nice punt late. Nothing spectacular but consistent. Good thing too. He misses even one of those makeable FGs and we lose.

To me it looks like Nichols is over what was making him look like a rookie.

He looked more sure in the pocket..moved around a lot better with no panic in his eyes...and stepped up and made decisive throws.. and very deliberate ones...during that 4 game streak and even before that..he did not look right. 

Edited by Booch

1. Nichols
Ole efficient Matt reappears.....with 3 TD's and no picks.  Icelike TD and 2 pointer in overtime, as well.
2.  Harris
Running, catching, blocking.....165 yards of O, with balls out effort.  Still this teams offensive lynchpin.
3.  way tie - Dressler/Medlock/Bighill
Dressler with 2 big TD's....using the goalpost as his pick play partner was fun.
Medlock 6 for 6....and Bombers had to have them all
Bighill makes the kind of clutch play in overtime, that stud players simply make
HH. Adams

33 minutes ago, Booch said:

To me it looks like Nichols is over what was making him look like a rookie.

He looked more sure in the pocket..moved around a lot better with no panic in his eyes...and stepped up and made decisive throws.. and very deliberate ones...during that 4 game streak and even before that..he did not look right.

Personally, I still think they rushed him back from that injury at the start of the year, causing that recent slump in his performance, but that's just me.

HH to our STs unit - kept a dangerous returner (Spencer) in check most of the night, and stuffed OTT on that fake FG attempt.

1 hour ago, TBURGESS said:
  1. Bighill - Not just for the play of the game that won it for us.
  2. Adams - Didn't drop a ball.
  3. Harris - 160+ yards of offense. I would have given him player of the game.

HH - The goal post for taking out the DB on our OT TD to Dressler.

The way dressler ran him off deep enough then broke and ran him into the goal post was masterful. Idk if it was entirely on purpose but i suspect he atleast intended to use it as a pick to slow the db down and make him take a deeper longer route 

4 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Personally, I still think they rushed him back from that injury at the start of the year, causing that recent slump in his performance, but that's just me.

HH to our STs unit - kept a dangerous returner (Spencer) in check most of the night, and stuffed OTT on that fake FG attempt.

Watching him play even last night I don't think his knee is 100%

1. Matt Nichols, because he bounced back from a funk with 3 TD passes and no ints. 

2. Justin Medlock, he was flawless, and scored almost half our points.

3. Andrew Harris, big running yards, leadership, guts, grit, and some fancy acrobatics.

Happy Honker goes to Dressler. Clutch and cunning receiver. That goal post thing...woooooo.