Riders @ Als: can the birds muster an upset?

USABomberfan

12 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I want a rematch of 2007, riders should to, in order to get rid of that asterisk beside that win.

Riders Suck 

Bomber fans are the only people who would actually believe an asterisk needs to be put beside that Grey Cup win. Its no one else's fault that the bombers didn't have the depth in the QB position then the management of that team.

2 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Bomber fans are the only people who would actually believe an asterisk needs to be put beside that Grey Cup win. Its no one else's fault that the bombers didn't have the depth in the QB position then the management of that team.

Make sure you thank Kevin Eiben everytime you mention that GC victory, he's the reason you guys won. He wasn't part of the rider team- so yeah, asterisks.

Remember: riders suck.

13 hours ago, Mark H. said:

I have no idea why the Riders' team I watched today couldn't beat Edmonton or B.C. quite handily.

Number one - they have a front 4 that gets after the QB. Reilly is clearly banged up for the Esks and B.C. has to start Jennings

I agree. The Riders may not be winning pretty. The facts are they are winning. I believe the only reason SK lost to the EE was simply because it was Collaros first game back. He was still in game 1 mode. 

There in no way Jones lets second place slip away now. SK beat BC in BC and barely lost to Edm at Common Wealth. 

The battle to see who visits Mosaic in the Semi will continue between the Bombers and Esks right until the last game. 

Check your stomachs health because next week it’s hard not to hope for a Riders win. Cheering for green will make Bomber fans stomach feel green. A Bombers win and an Eskimo loss and Winnipeg owns 3rd by them self. 

7 minutes ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

I agree. The Riders may not be winning pretty. The facts are they are winning. I believe the only reason 

Check your stomachs health because next week it’s hard not to hope for a Riders win. Cheering for green will make Bomber fans stomach feel green. A Bombers win and an Eskimo loss and Winnipeg owns 3rd by them self. 

Nope. Still will cheer against riders.

Riders Suck 

My phone agrees- it auto corrects to Riders Suck every new paragraph. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

7 minutes ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

I agree. The Riders may not be winning pretty. The facts are they are winning. I believe the only reason SK lost to the EE was simply because it was Collaros first game back. He was still in game 1 mode. 

There in no way Jones lets second place slip away now. SK beat BC in BC and barely lost to Edm at Common Wealth. 

The battle to see who visits Mosaic in the Semi will continue between the Bombers and Esks right until the last game. 

You have lost the season series with us, and the Esks are reeling. A rider win puts you in serious good shape for a 3rd place finish. Your game in Edmonton is going to be huge.  Nichols and Harris have to get going again. You need them now to lead the way

5 minutes ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

The Esks scare me far more than the Riders. When they figure out their offence and get some receivers healthy, they'll be fine again. I hope the Riders win. 

I hope you're collecting rent from the Bombers for all the space they take up in your head. 

1 hour ago, TheBandit said:

I'm sure the Rider fans would like an asterisk beside the GC game they lost to Montreal at McMahon Stadium. "If only the game had ended 13 seconds earlier", they lament. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm sure the Rider fans would like an asterisk beside the GC game they lost to Montreal at McMahon Stadium. "If only the game had ended 13 seconds earlier", they lament. 

It was a heart breaker. We lost and that's how it goes boys. Can't sit and cry about it

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

God we need a big long riders losing streak. The "fans" are getting insufferable again. I liked them a lot better in August when they were ready to fire everyone.

Stringing together a few wins appears to shorten memories in Riderland. I suspect that they would cheer for Idi Amin if he took them to the Grey Cup.

29 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

God we need a big long riders losing streak. The "fans" are getting insufferable again. I liked them a lot better in August when they were ready to fire everyone.

3 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Like clockwork. And utterly insufferable.

It's fine- it will make it SOOOO much sweter for the playoffs, when the Bombers walk into New Mosaic Toilet, punch them in the mouth, give em a wedgie and take their lunch money- then move onto Calgary.

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Stringing together a few wins appears to shorten memories in Riderland. I suspect that they would cheer for Idi Amin if he took them to the Grey Cup.

Nailed it.

That's Flatbilly Nation in a nutshell.

Nov. 2013: "Darian Durant is the greatest Rider ever! What a legendary QB!" Nov. 2015: "Darian Durant is just a greedy, selfish jerk. He's also overrated and injury prone."

Edited by blue_gold_84
edited for accuracy - oh, and piss on the Riders

31 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

It's fine- it will make it SOOOO much sweter for the playoffs, when the Bombers walk into New Mosaic Toilet, punch them in the mouth, give em a wedgie and take their lunch money- then move onto Calgary.

So you're already suggesting that you will finish ahead of Edmonton?