Riders @ Als: can the birds muster an upset?

USABomberfan

11 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Haaa... :lol:

And then the Bombers will walk in to new mosaic toilet bowl, win the WSF in that inbred infested shithole, leave with the stench of regina on them (which is a combination of hog farms, incest sex and desperation) onward to Calgary for the western final. Then you, your sisterwife and your inbred ilk can slink back into bog from where slithered out from. 

Riders Suck 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

20 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

And then the Bombers will walk in to new mosaic toilet bowl, win the WSF in that inbred infested shithole, leave with the stench of regina on them (which is a combination of hog farms, incest sex and desperation) onward to Calgary for the western final. Then you, your sisterwife and your inbred ilk can slink back into bog from where slithered out from. 

Riders Suck 

Quoting for future reference :)

35 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Good. 

Also, during the LDC, I got a aerial shot of New Mosiac- I would like to share here:

d7bf05373931642f1f74a66bb6de5859--footba

She's a beaut! An ironic stadium for all the little shits to flow to.

riders still suck

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

3 hours ago, TheBandit said:

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Good. 

Also, during the LDC, I got a aerial shot of New Mosiac- I would like to share here:

riders still suck

The only “**** hole” as you put it seems to be the breath of someone that writes like that. Your comments are foul, uncalled for and completely grade school  juvenile.

How can the Bombers beat the Riders at the Stadium referred to as the gem of the league by both TSN and the CFL front office. It was only a couple weeks ago when Willy Jefferson beat the Bombers offence almost single handily on Bombers soil. Right after beating the Bombers the week before. I’d be more concerned about SK embarrassing the Bombers at home one more time before any playoffs start. 

14 minutes ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

The only “**** hole” as you put it seems to be the breath of someone that writes like that. Your comments are foul, uncalled for and completely grade school  juvenile.

Well yeah- the riders are not worthy of anything more, any highbrow insults or witty cutting comments are wasted on riders and their fans. 

Stadium referred to as the gem of the league by both TSN and the CFL front office.

It was only a couple weeks ago when Willy Jefferson beat the Bombers offence almost single handily on Bombers soil. Right after beating the Bombers the week before. I’d be more concerned about SK embarrassing the Bombers at home one more time before any playoffs start. 

They need to pander to the flat billies in order to make money- they don't care about the riders or their fans, just the act of handing money over fist. Canada's team.... pfft - too funny, I can't believe the people from regina buy that! lol

here, got another aerial shot:

13253244394_94ab5b234c_b.jpg

As I have said countless times- pure luck- those two games were ******* handed to the riders gift wrapped with a bow and corresponding card! The riders didn't earn either of those "wins", they were gifted to them. Continue, by all means- enjoy this run of luck, it usually ends. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

11 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Good. 

riders still suck

Now that's what a Bomber fan sees when he looks at a potted plant in Winnipeg Square