Game 1 : @ Mo' Better Blues

FrostyWinnipeg

Really like the fact that they scored and then didn't give up moment but kept the hammer down...

Connor, Laine, Scheif, Wheeler will all be top of the league...

Helle looks like the terminator out there

Myers looks AWFUL

Ehlers with 6 mins this game... ?

What keep running the CLT line to end the game... get Ehlers-Roslo-Vesa out there

10 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Tap Hellebuyck for being instrumental in this win against St Louis - 12 saves alone on the PK and 41saves out of 42 shots in the game.

Wheels could have helped him out by not taking that penalty. I thought Helle deserved a shutout after the Jets took a 5-0 lead. 

But, I guess he felt he needed to send a message. 

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Looked pretty good. Some room for improvement for sure. That Roslo line was ok but will take some time. Unfortunately that means Ehlers time is reduced. Seemed he pissed off maurice

d is an adventure.  Helle was amazing. 

I'm not sure about that he pissed PoMo off. I think he suits that line. As the season goes on, I bet they get more and more time until they're rivaling Little's line. 

3 hours ago, JCon said:

I'm not sure about that he pissed PoMo off. I think he suits that line. As the season goes on, I bet they get more and more time until they're rivaling Little's line. 

I hope so.  Ehlers getting only 10 minutes of ice is not good.  I know game circumstances can dictate match ups, etc., but that's not enough time.