Tiger Cats @ Lions

Zontar

Man... you guys are all over Jones for not kicking the FG when up 7... but honesty what did Hajrullahu do in the game to show Jones he could trust his kicker? I'm not saying I agree with the call, but at that point in the game, he had already missed one FG, and Rainey had burnt the tabbies on punt returns quite a bit.

Oh and what did our good buddy Lirim do in OT? Oh yeah, miss a FG...

Tabbies should play mean next week at home and hopefully beat B.C.

2 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

One of the epic loses in CFL history.

Kind of makes O Shea's decision in B.C. to go for it and not kick the field goal that much bigger, doesn't it? We beat B.C. back then and we would be 4 points ahead of them in the standings at this point (which would all but have guaranteed us a playoff spot at this point).

Yeah, great point. That was a colossal blunder but just another in a long line. I'm sure they sat around and sang Kumbaya afterwards and everyone went home happy, except the Bomber fans of course, but who cares about them?

Dee asked me for my picks and I took a look and I don't think we're going to make it. I think what irks me the most is that other teams, you know, the ones that have surged past us and the ones we have to face the remainder of the season, have all picked up additional players, made trades, and tweaked and worked their rosters to improve the performance of their teams. What did we do? Other than injury adjustments, very little. Why? It's not like we were sitting atop the league in wins. It's not like we have all the best players. It's not like we have a playoff spot locked up. It's not like we were so close to being awesome. So why then? Why so little done to improve this team personnel-wise? Why the undying loyalty by the head coach to the players? Why the undying loyalty by the head coach to his coordinators? And where the hell is Walters? When is he going to grow a pair and do something and if he's not going to do anything at least tell us why? I really just don't get it with this group. Please don't tell me that we'd be awesome were it not for injuries. Every team has had to deal with injuries.