SASKATCHEWAN 7-5 @ TORONTO 3-8

Mr Dee

16 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If someone says the Bombers are unlucky then I say they need to practice harder, prepare harder & play harder than the other team. 

I agree, you  get better talent, work hard plan carefully all to minimize the effects of "the will of the football gods".

I agree with you totally on that point. I was just pointing out that those examples you mentioned weren't luck. 

4 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

You are correct, luck has nothing to do with any of these events.  If football was broken down to it's minutiae of motion and forces no action would be found to be random, physics could explain every action of the ball completely.  Without a detailed description or understanding of these forces people conveniently attribute these events to "luck" or "the hand of God", neither of which is real.  

If you are interested in exploring the concept of luck vs non-local causality, you may wish to research the work of the late Princeton Physics prof Dr. Robert Jahn. His research produced strong evidence that consciousness mediates implicate matter and events.

8 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

You are correct, luck has nothing to do with any of these events.  If football was broken down to it's minutiae of motion and forces no action would be found to be random, physics could explain every action of the ball completely.  Without a detailed description or understanding of these forces people conveniently attribute these events to "luck" or "the hand of God", neither of which is real.  

No, no, no ... it's the Argo Bounce!