Let's Get Fired Up Bomber Nation!!!!

DougR

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?  NO! 😉

So, the Bomber's season isn't over as well.  Tonight the Bombers can turn the season around and roll into the playoffs ready to take on any team in the league......and go all the way to the Grey Cup!!!  Come on Bombers fans, let's do it!!!!!!  PLUCK THE ALOUETTES!!!!! (Pluck sounded better than what I was really thinking....ha ha)

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbour????So the Japanese are off the hook...re-written history at it's best....or worst...LOL

I want a win as badly as the next guy...as anti-climactic as that be...I want to run the table for the rest of the year just to get to respectability....A lot to expect??? I don't think so after 5 yrs.

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbour????So the Japanese are off the hook...re-written history at it's best....or worst...LOL

I want a win as badly as the next guy...as anti-climactic as that be...I want to run the table for the rest of the year just to get to respectability....A lot to expect??? I don't think so after 5 yrs.

Actually, Asians are such bad drivers that I've often wondered if they bombed Pearl Harbour by mistake.