Practise Observations

Slingin Sammy

1 hour ago, AKAChip said:

Washington is bad and probably will always be bad. Having an extra international DB is easily more important than dressing Washington especially with Derek Jones out. Fenner is far better than any of our healthy Canadian DBs and Petermann and Simonise are already better than Washington. You could make the argument that Wild doesn’t do a whole lot as a DI but again, if Bighill goes down, I’d rather he go in than Briggs. 

That's quite the assessment on a guy who's played two games...  and Simonise has proven he's better - umm....??

If the bombers thought an extra INT DB was so important, we'd probably still have Priester on the roster...

No I'd rather have Washington ready in case Adams or Dressler goes down

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

That's quite the assessment on a guy who's played two games...  and Simonise has proven he's better - umm....??

If the bombers thought an extra INT DB was so important, we'd probably still have Priester on the roster...

No I'd rather have Washington ready in case Adams or Dressler goes down

I suppose time could still tell but I’m fairly confident the guy is bad. He’s 27 years old and gone through the NFL already, if he was going to be good, he’d show it more or less immediately. 

I’m not sure what your point on Preister is. Fenner is amazing on teams, certainly better than Preister so he’s more valuable as the back up DB. 

1 hour ago, AKAChip said:

I suppose time could still tell but I’m fairly confident the guy is bad. He’s 27 years old and gone through the NFL already, if he was going to be good, he’d show it more or less immediately. 

I’m not sure what your point on Preister is. Fenner is amazing on teams, certainly better than Preister so he’s more valuable as the back up DB. 

They just moved Priester from starting DB to Practice Roster....  that's my point - Fogg was the backup

Priester replaced with Augustine on the roster 

12 minutes ago, Floyd said:

They just moved Priester from starting DB to Practice Roster....  that's my point - Fogg was the backup

Priester replaced with Augustine on the roster 

Right but Fogg was injured. He was always going to be the scratched guy last two weeks. Fenner has been the backup DB the last several weeks.