So, Apparently Johnny Football Will Start For Als.

SpeedFlex27

14 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Used to be 28 NFL teams, now there are 32. That is 12 QBs who get to stay in the NFL instead of come to Canada. Makes a difference.

But Wentz , Allen, Darnold, Rosen or Goff never would have been here anyway. It's apparent that some of them are pro ready. Any rookies we get up here aren't.  As far as making a difference, would Jonathan Jennings have made an NFL roster or Pipkin. McLeod Bethel-Thompson was cut at least a half dozen times. The guys we get for the most part cycled out of the NFL, weren't drafted or had personal issues. 

On 2018-09-17 at 5:59 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Once again, America will watch & they'll all know about Winnipeg. 

Excuse me...no one south of the border with me is watching to see what Johnny Dipshit is doing in the CFL. 😉  And most can't spell Winnipeg let alone find it on a map.  They're not even interested in finding it on a map (ha ha).  I'm probably one of the few Americans who can.

Johnny is done.  Time to leverage that valuable college degree for a new career next year.

53 minutes ago, DougR said:

Excuse me...no one south of the border with me is watching to see what Johnny Dipshit is doing in the CFL. 😉  And most can't spell Winnipeg let alone find it on a map.  They're not even interested in finding it on a map (ha ha).  I'm probably one of the few Americans who can.

Johnny is done.  Time to leverage that valuable college degree for a new career next year.

That boy doesn't need to do anything. He comes from money. I think if he focus' he can carve out a career in the CFL. I don't think he will be able to do it in the NFL though.

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

That boy doesn't need to do anything. He comes from money. I think if he focus' he can carve out a career in the CFL. I don't think he will be able to do it in the NFL though.

He will have to have an attitude adjustment, though. Beauty is only skin deep but stupid goes clear through.