The Role of a CFL Head Coach

Nickthesizz

A HC needs to be flexible. To adapt to changing situations whether it be during a game, practice or because of injuries. Not to be totally rigid, stubborn & refusing to make changes. I've seen this dog & pony show for nearly 5 years from O'Shea & I know I'm tired of it. Cal Murphy was a stubborn Irishman like O'Shea. The difference between the 2 is he won championships. Lots of them. When the situation called for it, he did show adaptation. He knew what it took as a coach to win. Our current HC is as flexible as a two by four after so many years & still hasn't figured it out. 

Man - this is full meltdown mode...

Nichols had a non-contact knee injury in pre-season.  Then was brought off the 6 game early - for what reason I just don't know...

We've been Willy'd again I'm afraid...  coaching staff has to accept this and run with Streveler for the rest of the season

Let him manage the games the way Nichols did last year - he's fully capable - after two games of Streveler, all of this other panic will be subsided and we can get back to calling for Richie Hall's dismissal.

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Man - this is full meltdown mode...

Nichols had a non-contact knee injury in pre-season.  Then was brought off the 6 game early - for what reason I just don't know...

We've been Willy'd again I'm afraid...  coaching staff has to accept this and run with Streveler for the rest of the season

Let him manage the games the way Nichols did last year - he's fully capable - after two games of Streveler, all of this other panic will be subsided and we can get back to calling for Richie Hall's dismissal.

Streveler needs to fix MBB - that is all.