So can we start talking about firing MOS yet?

White Out

Should MOS be back next season?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should MOS be back next season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Let's give it another 5 seasons and see if he can eek out a playoff win

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

You said "current losing skid" despite the fact the Bombers won their last game. You do see the inaccuracy of your comment, right?

Using your approach, then you could say that the Bombers are undefeated. Skids extend beyond one game and do not, in my view, end with just one (questionable) victory.

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Using your approach, then you could say that the Bombers are undefeated. Skids extend beyond one game and do not, in my view, end with just one (questionable) victory.

Nah, there is no approach. Don't try and deflect from your error.

What I said is your statement the team is currently on a losing skid is not accurate. They just won, thereby ending the losing skid.

Well, I think O'Shea's skeptics have to be willing to give him props including myself.  I did not think we were going to go on the road and dominate the Esks like we did tonight.  Only three points for Reilly's offense?  I don't think anyone saw that coming.

I know, I know, we still got a few more tough games left against SSK, Ottawa and CGY and we still have to win a playoff game or two to get to the GC.  But if we got real momentum coming out of this game, that's certainly possible.

50 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Well, I think O'Shea's skeptics have to be willing to give him props including myself.  I did not think we were going to go on the road and dominate the Esks like we did tonight.  Only three points for Reilly's offense?  I don't think anyone saw that coming.

I know, I know, we still got a few more tough games left against SSK, Ottawa and CGY and we still have to win a playoff game or two to get to the GC.  But if we got real momentum coming out of this game, that's certainly possible.

So... do have any kind words for Richie Hall, you know, the defensive coordinator that stole your car with your girlfriend in it and while leaving ran over your dog?  That guy?