So can we start talking about firing MOS yet?

White Out

Should MOS be back next season?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should MOS be back next season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Let's give it another 5 seasons and see if he can eek out a playoff win

9 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'll take, Things you'll never say to him, for 800 Alex.

Most people don't like confrontation but I'm sure I'm not the only one that has thought this about MOS. I'd love to have a conversation with him man to man and if he was being a smug, arrogant prick I'd definitely tell him. He's not my boss. I don't have to be nice to him. 

I am pretty sure that some of the fans that have listened to him over the last 5 years have thought it, said it under their breath, or mentioned it to their significant other.

I wouldn't be shocked if MOS was an arrogant, smug prick in real life. He certainly gives that impression off on the sidelines , but I wouldn't gamble a dollar on it because who knows  how people are in RL.

I will gamble a lot on this statement though: MOS is on the lower end of the 9 coaches in the league for competence and intelligence. He strikes me as remarkably bad at making critical choices and decision making in crunch time, suggesting he's not exactly a world class thinker.

3 hours ago, Tracker said:

Who knows? He is demonstrably stubborn and resistant to change.

I forgot to mention, rude. Whenever someone presses him with a real question, you know, those types of questions that deal with the team in the real world outside of the carefully chosen party platitudes, he gets rude, defensive, condescending, and snarky, and generally fires back with some ridiculous bafflegab.

I used to look forward to listening to his interviews hoping to learn something new. Now I can't be bothered. It's always the same stubborn bullcrap.

Just watched ... guy is asking him about being in 5th place in the West and he has a ****-eating grin on his face. Really?

"You don't waste time searching for answers. You stick to the plan."

Oh, he likes practice and the guys are having fun. They haven't played a 60 minute game this year but hey, fun is what is important. "The practices sound like they're having fun". Listening to the sound of the practice is an interesting coaching technique.

He doesn't know how long the practice roster expansion is allowed. A few weeks? Yep, not an important detail.

When pressed about Nichols ... "He's played extremely well". 

When asked if Nichols is trying too hard ... "You'd have to ask him that".

Just can't stand this guy and hate that he's the head coach of my football team. I don't think he has a clue what's wrong with this team or how to fix it.

7 hours ago, J5V said:

I forgot to mention, rude. Whenever someone presses him with a real question, you know, those types of questions that deal with the team in the real world outside of the carefully chosen party platitudes, he gets rude, defensive, condescending, and snarky, and generally fires back with some ridiculous bafflegab.

I used to look forward to listening to his interviews hoping to learn something new. Now I can't be bothered. It's always the same stubborn bullcrap.

Ok...you hate the guy.  We get it. 

But this is the proverbial "beating a dead horse". 

I'm not a total fan of the guy but I do respect where he came from..He was one helluva player on D in his day....Too bad it hasn't transcended to Mike O the coach....So far, IF his playing career was anything like his non-success head coaching career, he'd have been cut...Chances for him are running pretty thin, and like 'do or' says I want to see the beef and some prime stuff....So far all I've seen is c grade hamburger

8 hours ago, J5V said:

Just watched ... guy is asking him about being in 5th place in the West and he has a ****-eating grin on his face. Really?

Oh, he likes practice and the guys are having fun. They haven't played a 60 minute game this year but hey, fun is what is important. "The practices sound like they're having fun". Listening to the sound of the practice is an interesting coaching technique.

He doesn't know how long the practice roster expansion is allowed. A few weeks? Yep, not an important detail.

Just can't stand this guy and hate that he's the head coach of my football team. I don't think he has a clue what's wrong with this team or how to fix it.

Turn the sound off so you don't have to listen to the BS. Just watch the body language. If you step back and actually look, he comes across as more defeated in yesterday's news conf than ever before. It's obvious the writing is on the wall and he knows it.

2 hours ago, Doublezero said:

Turn the sound off so you don't have to listen to the BS. Just watch the body language. If you step back and actually look, he comes across as more defeated in yesterday's news conf than ever before. It's obvious the writing is on the wall and he knows it.

He needed a wake up call and hopefully this was it. He needs to be more flexible and less arrogant in his approach, admit you got it wrong and now fix it instead of folding of the tent. If MOS can do that, then I will agree with those on hear who think he has become a good HC. 

11 hours ago, J5V said:

giphy.gif  439.gif

?do=download

beating-a-dead-horse-gif-7.gif     deadhorse.gif~c200   WickedAnchoredBlackwidowspider-size_rest

xOeJM6.gif  2g-7OB.gif

11 hours ago, J5V said:

POS. POS. Not Oshea but the guy who actually spent time and energy to just reach... 

You know somewhere out there a tree is trying damn hard to create oxygen so you can breathe.. After reading your constant hate rants... It's time you appologize to that tree for wasting its efforts on you. 

Edited by Goalie

30 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Let  me remind you folks that the ignore function is a wonderful tool for improving the signal to noise ratio.  I heartily endorse using it.

Once learned to be used properly, it's a glorious thing.

Unfortunately, I initially missed a step or two.