So can we start talking about firing MOS yet?

White Out

Should MOS be back next season?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should MOS be back next season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Let's give it another 5 seasons and see if he can eek out a playoff win

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I Think its a Lapo decision

OK. If that is so then just to add to the intrigue and slather on some conspiracy for good measure - is Lapo purposely trying to deep six MOS? I guess MOS is smart enough to see if that is the case. And Lapo will be gone sooner rather than later.

Edited by Doublezero

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Miller has done a real good job.  

Walters has done mostly a good job,  needs some help on recruiting American Receivers but for the other positions I wouldn't complain.   

I don't think this team needs a massive overhaul.    No need to panic and freak out... the last 2 seasons were really good.  

Team needs help on offense ... maybe one stud Receiver  (Darvin Adams is to streaky IMO)  needs to be more consistent.    

Need a new defense coordinator ... players seem to be talented enough IMO.  

LaPo is a wild card...  I'm still on the fence if it's all on Nichols or a joint effort.  

Clearly Nichols isn't good enough to get it done.   For a guy like him he doesn't have the physical tools that can off set shitty decisions.   The guy with his limited mobility and not so hot arm needs to be playing at a A+ level in order for him to win at the league.  Someone like Masoli and Reilly have the physical tools to at least run for their life and or toss deep bombs that can at least give the plays a chance.   

I haven't fully given up on Nichols yet,  but he needs to sit for at least 2 games to get his head out of his ass and prove that he can still play.  

Drew Willy say hi.

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Well here is something to consider... Nichols and Streveler today both came out 10/20 in completions for the same number of yards. So that to me says the OC is a much bigger factor than the qbs. 

One is a raw rookie coming off the bench cold with the team losing.     The other is the veteran who had starting reps for the last month and was the one who put the team in the hole....  big difference.  

Overall stats for the season shows the rookie with a noticeable difference in having better stats.  

1 minute ago, Doublezero said:

OK. If that is so then just to add to the intrigue and slather on some conspiracy for good measure - is Lapo purposely trying to deep six MOS? I guess MOS is smart enough to see if that is so and Lapo will be gone sooner rather than later.

I think its just simple... CFL is a QB driven league.. Ours has been brutal and option 2 is a green rookie. So.. Its tough..  You dont wanna ruin the rookie right but today showed me that if Nichols is truly struggling hard our coach will pull him. 

Our OC tho... Our O is designed to fail.. No run plays for Strev or Harris or Demski or anyone all 2nd half. Our O is truly square pegs round holes... The Lapo special.. Theres a reason hes been fired twice b4. 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

No we dont' fire O'Shea....   Hall is canned for sure.   LaPo... not sure yet.  I'd like to see what he does with Streveler starting.   TBD on LaPo.   If he fails with Streveler then Lapo can also go. 

Sure, why not waste another year with O'Shea? He needs time.  We need stability. 

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Jones is in year 3 of a rebuild and his team looks a lot better than ours.

He also has a coaching and support staff that doesn't fit on a Canadian sized football field....until next season.

They don't look that good.  Bombers blow out both games with even average QBing.  You'd expect to lose by 20-30 handing the other team 3 scores a game.

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Jones is in year 3 of a rebuild and his team looks a lot better than ours.

Every team looks good when you get 2 pick 6s... Riders scored like 25 points off turnovers today... 

They are a good team but right now our OC and QB are killing us

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I think its just simple... CFL is a QB driven league.. Ours has been brutal and option 2 is a green rookie. So.. Its tough..  You dont wanna ruin the rookie right but today showed me that if Nichols is truly struggling hard our coach will pull him. ...

Where was the Streveler package then?

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

What Miller does is irrelevant.. I can't believe ppl here... Miller isn't the problem.. The QB is

Actually it's very relevant. Yes QB is unquestionably a problem, but you're kidding yourself if you think Miller isn't flawed, doesn't make bad decisions relating to the team, and doesn't meddle where he shouldn't be meddling.

1 minute ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Actually it's very relevant. Yes QB is unquestionably a problem, but you're kidding yourself if you think Miller isn't flawed, doesn't make bad decisions relating to the team, and doesn't meddle where he shouldn't be meddling.

Proof? Cuz this is Nate level BS