Floyd

Connor Scheifele Wheeler

Ehlers  Roslovic Laine

Perreault Little Vesalainen

Copp Lowry Tanev

Morrissey Trouba

Niku Buff

Kulikov Myers

I think it could be any of Niku, Chiarot, Morrow, or Poolman in the spot I put Niku. That's the most interesting position battle imo. I guess Vesalainen too, if the Jets aren't comfortable putting him in the NHL immediately. Otherwise, I think the roster is pretty much set.

55 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Connor-Scheif-Wheeler

Ehler-Little-Laine

Perreault-Lowry-Roslo

Tanev-Copp-Dano

Morrissey-Trouba

Morrow-Buff

Kulikov-Myers

Mikhail Berdin is my wild card pick

Spares : Chiarot / Poolman / Lemieux

Interesting, no Niku... No Vesalainen 

I guess that makes sense for Niku because it's going to be hard to fit him in with the established players on one-way deals. 

Lemieux... Is he ready? I have not been particularly impressed by him when I've seen him. But, could he be worse than Dano? I don't expect to see him much. Probably on the roster but up in the box. 

No one believes Petan makes this team? 

Laine Scheif Wheeler 

Connor Roslo Ehlers 

Perreault Little Vesalainen(Petan) 

Copp Lowry Tanev 

D? 

Trouba Morrissey 

Buff Myers 

Poolman Kulikov 

Maurice has already mentioned Buff Myers possibility regardless of handedness.. Your 4 best D in your top 4? Yup.. Save a little cash with Poolman as 3 RHD.. 

I put Kulikov there but if hes not healthy.. 

Trouba Morrissey

Buff Niku altho thats pretty O heavy pairing.. Not convinced id pair the 2 rovers together. 

Myers Poolman ( he plays both sides)

Edited by Goalie

Just now, Goalie said:

You have to play Poolman cuz Myers is ufa at end of year and Trouba is likely moved if unwilling to sign extension... So... You play Poolman this year to get him ready.

Niku i see 1 more year in the A. 

But do you play Poolman more if you're going "all in" this year? I understand that you want to be prepared for the future but you have this tiny window, where the stars have aligned, where you'll have Trouba and Myers available along the right side. 

3 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

Connor Scheifele Wheeler

Ehlers  Roslovic Laine

Perreault Little Vesalainen

Copp Lowry Tanev

Morrissey Trouba

Niku Buff

Kulikov Myers

I think it could be any of Niku, Chiarot, Morrow, or Poolman in the spot I put Niku. That's the most interesting position battle imo. I guess Vesalainen too, if the Jets aren't comfortable putting him in the NHL immediately. Otherwise, I think the roster is pretty much set.

Likely the Way Maurice sees it.. Not convinced about Niku yet tho. 

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

But do you play Poolman more if you're going "all in" this year? I understand that you want to be prepared for the future but you have this tiny window, where the stars have aligned, where you'll have Trouba and Myers available along the right side. 

Then play Myers on the left with Buff.. They did last year late in games

Trouba Morrissey 

Buff Myers 

Poolman Kuli Chia Morrow Niku

Makes the most sense to have your top 4 be your best 4 especially since Myers is cool with that.. As is Poolman tho also. Guaranteed Poolman plays.. He didn't sign that long to sit. 

Edited by Goalie

With the D i think... 

You look at contracts... 

Jets like to roster 8 D.. 2 will sit tho.. So 

These are guys with NHL contracts.. 

Trouba Morrissey Buff Myers Poolman Kuli Chia Morrow

Niku is on a 2 way still. 

The Elimination process tells me.. Niku = AHL. 

Then its likely

8 44 

33 57 

Poolman Kuki with the 2 extra LHD in Chia and Morrow. 

That group tho barring injury is the 8 D Jets will roster.. 2 will sit.. Likely the 2 on 1 year deals.. The 2 depth pieces really. 

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

Didn't realize this until Mike McIntyre posted it on Twitter but Vesalainen can return to Europe if he doesn't make the Jets. So, maybe he plays another year in Europe? 

Conflicting reports.  Its true he got a clause where he can return to Europe rather than play for the Moose but I've seen people say in interviews Vesa has said he is excited to turn pro whether its the Jets or the Moose.  Maybe it was something his agent fought for so if he was a bubble guy, Jets would be more likely to keep him up.  Hopefully he's that damn good.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Conflicting reports.  Its true he got a clause where he can return to Europe rather than play for the Moose but I've seen people say in interviews Vesa has said he is excited to turn pro whether its the Jets or the Moose.  Maybe it was something his agent fought for so if he was a bubble guy, Jets would be more likely to keep him up.  Hopefully he's that damn good.

Quote from Vesa said that he was happy to have clause just in case he doesn't settle in. Hopefully, that won't be an issue and the enticement of being called up to the big club, assuming he starts with the Moose, is too good. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Lemieux... Is he ready? I have not been particularly impressed by him when I've seen him. But, could he be worse than Dano? I don't expect to see him much. Probably on the roster but up in the box. 

No one believes Petan makes this team? 

Make or break for Lemieux.

Petan should do really well...in the KHL.

4 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Connor-Scheif-Wheeler

Ehler-Little-Laine

Perreault-Lowry-Roslo

Tanev-Copp-Dano

Morrissey-Trouba

Morrow-Buff

Kulikov-Myers

Mikhail Berdin is my wild card pick

Spares : Chiarot / Poolman / Lemieux

Bingo.

Almost no chance Roslovic plays 2c this year, if C at all. 

13 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Bingo.

Almost no chance Roslovic plays 2c this year, if C at all. 

I think that has more to do with how Little bounces back. If he plays at his 2017-18 level, I think they'll get Roslo in there. 

Otherwise, who do they have?