And this week's Hoser Award goes to .....

DougR

For the first time ever, Bob and Doug McKenzie have awarded this week's Hoser Award before this week's games were even over.  Why?  Our Bombers lost yet again and this time to the Riders. 😉 I know, take off, eh! 

Seriously, I can't believe the turn our team has taken.  I'm beginning to wonder if the Montreal Alouettes are headed to the Grey Cup instead of our Bombers.  And that is pretty sad.  What is going on up in Winnipeg?  Is there anyone up North who can offer this fan in New Mexico U.S.A. some hope for the season? 😉 Is there some Canadian voodoo dance I can do down here along the banks of the Rio Grande that might help? 

I'm not watching the NFL so, paying attention to the UNM Lobos for College Football or the local Belen Eagles High School team is all I've got when the Bomber's season ends.  By the way, both teams WON this weekend.  

Edited by DougR

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Stop asking us embarrassing questions that make us uncomfortable and weepy.

Wait...do you live down here in New Mexico? 😉  That is our line down here...ha ha

The Riders?  Really?  I had to pull out one of the airline barf bags I stole on my last flight when time ran off the clock.  And I was listening to the game online.  I have no clue what would have happened if I was watching the game.

What is happening?  Even Montreal beat the East leading Redblacks and our team is struggling to hold onto the crossover position.  We want to go that route through Hamilton and Ottawa....IF WE CAN WIN another game. 😉

Okay, back to my Labor...Labour Day off down here.

A video I did for my YouTube channel for my small town of Belen, New Mexico.  Enjoy.