Who is the incumbent DC?

trueBlue83

Let's just assume, and rightfully so, that our defensive secondary gets lit up for 350+ again the next st two games and it's  just clear that nothing's changed in 3 seasons.

Who is available, and who is it that Walters might already be in quiet discussions with to take over after Banjo Bowl?

Edited by trueBlue83

2 hours ago, trueBlue83 said:

Let's just assume, and rightfully so, that our defensive secondary gets lit up for 350+ again the next st two games and it's  just clear that nothing's changed in 3 seasons.

Who is available, and who is it that Walters might already be in quiet discussions with to take over after Banjo Bowl?

Are you assuming that Walters is or ought to be the person to fire Hall? The only coach that Walters should have power over is O'Shea and if Walters has to bypass O'Shea, that is bad news for the organization.

1 hour ago, trueBlue83 said:

I would assume that Walters is not in "quiet discussions" with anyone, seeing that the head coach hires/fires this coordinators.  Personnel stuff must be a dark art.  So many people have zero clue about how this sort of stuff works.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

If we were to make a change this season, I suspect it would be Jordan Younger as the immediate replacement. I could be wrong, it could be another D staff member. It could be MOS taking a more active role too.

Mike said in Jan 2018 that he was taking a more active role. So that apparently is not the answer.

luckily for him, nobody was paying attention when he said that.

used up my quota of snarky comments for today, so will just be reading now.

Edited by Mark F

19 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Mike said in Jan 2018 that he was taking a more active role. So that apparently is not the answer.

We got a quota now?? Hopefully it is a high number.

18 hours ago, trueBlue83 said:

I dont think we will can hall. But the incumbent would be james stanley.  

6 hours ago, Mark F said:

The defense has taken steps forward from last season.  But still not good enough.

2017 Passing yards against per game: 321.6, 2017 Rushing yards against per game: 96.7

2018 Passing yards against per game: 286.20, 2018 Rushing yards against per game: 95.1

2 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

The defense has taken steps forward from last season.  But still not good enough.

2017 Passing yards against per game: 321.6, 2017 Rushing yards against per game: 96.7

2018 Passing yards against per game: 286.20, 2018 Rushing yards against per game: 95.1

Against the run we are good no doubt. Does the passing yards against include the last two games?? Just wondering because we got shredded.

5 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

This is like saying you improved on a math test by getting 42% instead of 33%.

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

This is like saying you improved on a math test by getting 42% instead of 33%.

I had a friend I took a physics course with. after an exam, I told him I thought it was really tough test. He proclaimed that he aced it. 

I ended up getting something like 51, he got,  I kid you not, 11 out of 100. One of the funniest things ever, his face, looking at the results.

😂

If he's a bomber fan, he probably figures we're on the cusp of greatness lol.

( also,is 42 % in maths bad?)

Edited by Mark F

10 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I had a friend I took a physics course with. after an exam, I told him I thought it was really tough test. He proclaimed that he aced it. 

I ended up getting something like 51, he got,  I kid you not, 11 out of 100. One of the funniest things ever, his face, looking at the results.

😂

If he's a bomber fan, he probably figures we're on the cusp of greatness lol.

did you happen to go to High School in Redding, California with a guy named Matthew?

maybe blamed the multiple choice questions for not jumping out at him?

Edited by trueBlue83