Holy Smokes... Step back from the edge...

Good grief... it's all up like RF in here.

tenor.gif?itemid=5379034       giphy.gif

giphy.gif    latest?cb=20111127210329

cXjGqGp.gif  tenor.gif?itemid=4102985

giphy.gif     giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5177712    EmotionalColdIrishredandwhitesetter-max-

giphy.gif

yTG0R.gif   TmVxC6x.gif

tumblr_mz77brwhWr1tn1h1io1_400.gif   jotulkrz54hv0orywktf.gif

Jack-Nicholson.gif  Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Pr

tenor.gif?itemid=5094684

tumblr_oiwt070WrV1uxj1t8o1_500.gif

Holy smokes Guys, take a step back from the edge.

giphy.gif

There are issues with this team and I totally understand people's frustrations, but let's not go full riderfans....

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

I don't see anything wrong with being worked up. It means the fanbase has passion for the team. That we care.  I'll take that over, "Hey Chill, man". Look at some of the teams & their attendance. Toronto 12,000. Montreal 16,000. Vancouver 19,000. How much apathy do other teams have in their cities with their fans? Not in Winnipeg. Can it be a tough place to play? Yes. That's good. 

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I don't see anything wrong with being worked up. It means the fanbase has passion for the team. That we care.  I'll take that over, "Hey Chill, man". Look at some of the teams & their attendance. Toronto 12,000. Montreal 16,000. Vancouver 19,000. How much apathy do other teams have in their cities with their fans? Not in Winnipeg. Can it be a tough place to play? Yes. That's good. 

Fair enough, passion is a good thing. I would rather be Winnipeg than Toronto, but never regina- we are trending towards regina. 

5 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Fair enough, passion is a good thing. I would rather be Winnipeg than Toronto, but never regina- we are trending towards regina. 

They have a beautiful new stadium. We have a beautiful new stadium. They have passionate fans. We have passionate fans. They care deeply about their team. We care deeply about our team. Know what the difference is? When they go to bed at night in Regina.  When they wake up they're still in Regina.

2 hours ago, pigseye said:

I think everyone has had time to vent now.

You gotta have a short memory right? I'm sure the Bombers have moved on and are now getting ready for the most important back to back of the season. A split is a must, two wins and we will all be on cloud 9. 

A split is absolutely a must. I suggest that even one flukey win will not be enough to silence the critics of O'Shea and the team in general.

17 minutes ago, pigseye said:

I think everyone has had time to vent now.

You gotta have a short memory right? I'm sure the Bombers have moved on and are now getting ready for the most important back to back of the season. A split is a must, two wins and we will all be on cloud 9. 

A short memory is one thing, but when you see the same thing over and over what then?    I've seen disturbing similarities in the last 2 weeks.   Let's call it like it is.  This fanbase is frustrated with 30 years of Grey Cup drought (need I remind everyone that this is a 9 team league).    After two very positive seasons, we have regressed significantly this season.   I'm sick of seeing the team struggle so mightily, and the coaching doing absolute jack to fix it.  As season ticket holders/ long term passionate fans we want to see progress towards winning.  

You are right though, 2 wins against the Hillbillies will create a euphoria for the fan base.

I stepped back from the edge so far that I fell into a crater....WTF...if you're a true Bomber supporter you pick yourself up and get back in the race...(cue the song ..That's Life)..We'll come up with something for the hillbillies and shock them out of their shorts...(eeeeeew now I have to wash that out of mind, as that's a very nasty picture, and would keep me awake at night)...Hopefully we have some answers on Labour Day

You know what? Better the Lapo offense struggle in august than the fall. The D has improved a lot, i don't care what the numbers say, they were good enough to win on Saturday with any help from the offence. It will get figured out, every team has a poor stretch at some point, beat the riders and all is well again.

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You know what? Better the Lapo offense struggle in august than the fall. The D has improved a lot, i don't care what the numbers say, they were good enough to win on Saturday with any help from the offence. It will get figured out, every team has a poor stretch at some point, beat the riders and all is well again.

Ah, there it is- optimism. 

T4T

Lets look at it in the Riders mindset last few years...play for 4th and cross...hahaha...so we can realistically go 3 and 5 in our remaining games and slide on over in a worst case scenario....have half the season to get things right and get to play-offs hot.

I think tho..this may have been a galvanizing moment and we actually go on a run now...we shall see...and not being a homer here...but I don't see the Riders as being a threat to overtake us...as the season progresses their bubble will burst and defense will falter..they have some good guys playing well in their system that are starters...but zip for back-ups and once all the knicks and dings and the inevitable injury to a starter happens..it goes down hill

Honestly forget the 500 yards and 250 for Jorden, look at how long the D kept that game in reach despite the offense doing jack squat after the first quarter. No defense is going to come out looking good on the stats sheet with that kind of useless offense. If Lankford hadn't taken that ball to the house the game would have been over a lot sooner. 

16 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I'm not off the bandwagon but I'm frustrated how the past few weeks have gone and how some of the issues feel like a same old, same old. People can vent away for all I care.

Dude you're preachin' to the choir here :) we ALL feel the same as you. Any Bomber fan here, know exactly how you feel.