Game Day Thread- Week Eleven, GAME 10: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Calgary Stampeders August 25, 2018

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

And our rock solid D puts BLM over 400... for the first time in his career.

Nichols isn't the problem - its Hall and always has been...  can't call a 'great' game if you can't EVER handle the last two minutes.

Nichols isn't the problem ? .....lol are you watching the end of this game lol

1 hour ago, TheSource said:

I will call it now, Bombers have no chance of winning this one (guaranteed loss). After adjustments in the 2nd half I figure Calgary will be able to run up at least a 2 TD lead before the end of the game.

Outside of the trick play with Streveler, Bombers have no sustained offence whatsoever. Nichols is not half the QB that BLM is, and likely deserves all the booing he will be getting after Bombers blow the next 3 or 4 games. They are highly overrated on offence this year, and that is bad, because their defense can not sustain this team. The defense is doing what the defense does... They cannot stop a much better Calgary O and got lucky that BLM was not sharp with his throws in the first quarter. I can see the Bomber D letting Calagary march in for some kind of points on every drive from now until the end of the game.

The score flatters the Bombers, but I expect that will be changing soon.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin bout!