What a difference a week makes!

3rd & 1

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

For me, it was disturbing that O'Shea's answer to a porous defence under Hall's guidance was to say that he would be spoon-feeding Hall more this year. Why? Hall is not a rookie DC and if he has to be supervised, what does that say about Hall's competence?

And fans always coming up with explanations/excuses. Penalties did us in this game. such and such player is no good. play that guy. so and so is good but he's having off a bit right now. No adjustments. Why don't we stretch the field. why did we stretch the field so much. 

on and on.

Too many highs and lows with this team. Calgary defence, does not have a good game, then collapse next game. 

And If we can't compare our team to the best team, what's the point?

Edited by Mark F

We put ourselves in such a hole that we had to abandon the run game and try to keep up scoring points....  no doubt about it we lost to Ottawa because the defense completely **** the bed.   I think at one point Harris was something like 22 - 26 for 295 yards.... on top of that the terrible penalties ... you can't win games playing like that.    

16 hours ago, Brandon said:

We put ourselves in such a hole that we had to abandon the run game and try to keep up scoring points....  no doubt about it we lost to Ottawa because the defense completely **** the bed.   I think at one point Harris was something like 22 - 26 for 295 yards.... on top of that the terrible penalties ... you can't win games playing like that.    

We lost because of penalties. Penalties took us out of scoring position and penalties allowed the Redriders to continue drives that should have been finished. I firmly believe that if we were more disciplined, we would have prevented many of their points and scored more. More than enough to win. We definitely need to execute better too. 

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎20 at 12:49 PM, 3RD AND 1 said:

Man you guys fall off the rails fast.

A flatbilly saying this about another fanbase...? Oh, the utter richness.

Oh, and one more thing: everyone here save TheSource (who's clearly challenged, so he gets a pass) sees through the woefully transparent insincerity of your comments. You shouldn't be here.

On 2018-08-22 at 9:45 AM, JCon said:

We lost because of penalties. Penalties took us out of scoring position and penalties allowed the Redriders to continue drives that should have been finished. I firmly believe that if we were more disciplined, we would have prevented many of their points and scored more. More than enough to win. We definitely need to execute better too. 

Sounds like hollow excuses after yesterdays replay no? 

On 2018-08-23 at 2:22 PM, blue_gold_84 said:

A flatbilly saying this about another fanbase...? Oh, the utter richness.

Oh, and one more thing: everyone here save TheSource (who's clearly challenged, so he gets a pass) sees through the woefully transparent insincerity of your comments. You shouldn't be here.

I would ask you to read all the comments from the begining and you would know I’m being 100% upfront and transparent. I have no other game here. I’m a football fan and nothing more. I’m respected on all the sites I discuss football. If your unsure of me here. Click on my screen name and you will see I’ve been around for a couple years. It’s only when I say I’m a fan of a competing team and discuss that team I’m looked at as being something else. 

I don’t look at Blue & Gold or Green & white as being anything other than the colors of the teams that play the GAME we like that ENTERTAINS us. It’s only those who take things to another level or takes personally by drawing a line in the sand. I am your neighbour who wants to chat with other fans. Now that 3 Down Nation has shut down their comment section. If I want to talk to other teams fans I have no other choice but to chat more at sites just like this. 

Cheers....

Heres hoping the Labour Day back to back series is really good football. 

11 hours ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

I would ask you to read all the comments from the begining and you would know I’m being 100% upfront and transparent. I have no other game here. I’m a football fan and nothing more. I’m respected on all the sites I discuss football. If your unsure of me here. Click on my screen name and you will see I’ve been around for a couple years. It’s only when I say I’m a fan of a competing team and discuss that team I’m looked at as being something else. 

I don’t look at Blue & Gold or Green & white as being anything other than the colors of the teams that play the GAME we like that ENTERTAINS us. It’s only those who take things to another level or takes personally by drawing a line in the sand. I am your neighbour who wants to chat with other fans. Now that 3 Down Nation has shut down their comment section. If I want to talk to other teams fans I have no other choice but to chat more at sites just like this. 

Cheers....

Heres hoping the Labour Day back to back series is really good football. 

fazaldin4.jpg

Go away, we have several powerful machine guns pointed at your head but we're temporarily out of bullets.