Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
USABomberfan

Leos @ Argos / Als @ Esks

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Hey, the Argos are now 3-5. They won the Grey Cup last year. #elite

An the bombers were elite last night eh.....lol....... see why I don't think that term should be used 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark F said:

Marcus ( dropped the) Ball, then recovers the fumbled ball for the win.

career comeback of Bethel Thompson, is interesting. 

Marcus Ball better go to church tomorrow & give thanks as the Football Gods were kind to him today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blueingreenland said:

Esks might win by 50

Pipkin may become a pumpkin with the orange skies. The new Halloween horror movie will be released 2 months early this year. Manziel must be so happy not to play.  #Alstrainwreckneverstops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

How to lose a football game: A BC Lions story.

Lucky Wally is who he is or he'd be fired.  Ed Hervey can't fire a legend. He's stuck with him & there's absolutely no way he comes back next season.  I never thought this would work out well.  Hervey's hands are tied by Braley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snowball's chance for the Al's but maybe if their D shows up? Considering the spanking we just took from Ottawa, maybe the Al's D (which lost 17-24 last week) is better than they are getting credit for? Or perhaps our D is just terrible and the Al's were fortuitous last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Snowball's chance for the Al's but maybe if their D shows up? Considering the spanking we just took from Ottawa, maybe the Al's D (which lost 17-24 last week) is better than they are getting credit for? Or perhaps our D is just terrible and the Al's were fortuitous last week.

Snowball's chance in Hell for the Alouettes. There is no part of their team that is working well, from the GM to the coaching to the players, but this is the Crazy Football League. Pitkin will have to walk on water to avoid a blowout.

Edited by Tracker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tracker said:

Snwball's chance in Hell for the Alouettes. There is no part of their team that is working well, from the GM to the coaching to the players, but this is the Crazy Football League. Pitkin will have to walk on water to avoid a blowout.

Ye have little faith!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Snwball's chance in Hell for the Alouettes. There is no part of their team that is working well, from the GM to the coaching to the players, but this is the Crazy Football League. Pitkin will have to walk on water to avoid a blowout.

Omg, they're starting a guy they cut week 1?  Damn, and I thought our QB carousel was bad at one point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They were talking about the fans booing Nichols. They weren't booing Nichols. They were booing O'Shea for pulling Streveler & putting Nichols back in. As the fans weren't booing Nichols then how can they talk about the fans booing Nichols? 

The fans did boo Nichols I think late in the 2nd quarter though and then again later when Streveler was pulled.   The fans most definitely booed his poor play at least once in the game... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The fans did boo Nichols I think late in the 2nd quarter though and then again later when Streveler was pulled.   The fans most definitely booed his poor play at least once in the game... 

I have no problem with fans booing him. Like I said before, Brock was treated a lot worse & he survived.  If he isn't playing well, he's fair game. The last 2 minutes was bizarre, though.  The coach caused the issue & that doesn't happen often. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×