Leos @ Argos / Als @ Esks

20 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

How to lose a football game: A BC Lions story.

Lucky Wally is who he is or he'd be fired.  Ed Hervey can't fire a legend. He's stuck with him & there's absolutely no way he comes back next season.  I never thought this would work out well.  Hervey's hands are tied by Braley.

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Snowball's chance for the Al's but maybe if their D shows up? Considering the spanking we just took from Ottawa, maybe the Al's D (which lost 17-24 last week) is better than they are getting credit for? Or perhaps our D is just terrible and the Al's were fortuitous last week.

Snowball's chance in Hell for the Alouettes. There is no part of their team that is working well, from the GM to the coaching to the players, but this is the Crazy Football League. Pitkin will have to walk on water to avoid a blowout.

Edited by Tracker

9 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Snwball's chance in Hell for the Alouettes. There is no part of their team that is working well, from the GM to the coaching to the players, but this is the Crazy Football League. Pitkin will have to walk on water to avoid a blowout.

Omg, they're starting a guy they cut week 1?  Damn, and I thought our QB carousel was bad at one point.

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They were talking about the fans booing Nichols. They weren't booing Nichols. They were booing O'Shea for pulling Streveler & putting Nichols back in. As the fans weren't booing Nichols then how can they talk about the fans booing Nichols? 

The fans did boo Nichols I think late in the 2nd quarter though and then again later when Streveler was pulled.   The fans most definitely booed his poor play at least once in the game... 

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The fans did boo Nichols I think late in the 2nd quarter though and then again later when Streveler was pulled.   The fans most definitely booed his poor play at least once in the game... 

I have no problem with fans booing him. Like I said before, Brock was treated a lot worse & he survived.  If he isn't playing well, he's fair game. The last 2 minutes was bizarre, though.  The coach caused the issue & that doesn't happen often. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27