Leos @ Argos / Als @ Esks

4 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

Never thought I'd say this...but if B.C. wins this game...Riders and B.C. not too far behind us...we might have to start worrying about just making the playoffs... never mind 2nd or 3rd in the west.

Parity is real in a 9 team league minus a couple eastern doormats

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Rod Black is an ignoramus. 

Yesterday at the start of the Bomber game he said "The Queen of Sould (Aretha Franklin) died this week and Matt Nichols needs some R-E-S-P-E-C-T". I very nearly lost my beverage.

The TSN panel got the booing of Nichols all wrong. They never once questioned why he was brought back in. Instead it's either Winnipeg fans are tough but it's a great place to play or the fans are mean & it's their right to boo. No questioning Mike O'Shea for even putting Nichols back in. For so called football analysts, I expected a lot more from them than that. Question Mike O'Shea for being stupid as well & creating this commotion.  Not just talk about the fans. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The TSN panel got the booing of Nichols all wrong. They never once questioned why he was brought back in. Instead it's either Winnipeg fans are tough but it's a great place to play or the fans are mean & it's their right to boo. No questioning Mike O'Shea for even putting Nichols back in. For so called football analysts, I expected a lot more from them than that. Question Mike O'Shea for being stupid as well & creating this commotion.  Not just talk about the fans. 

I thought that was a pretty good discussion, point of view of teammates and Barker giving his point of view as a coach/GM.  Found it interesting that they pretty much unanimously were disappointed with Nichols' reaction and felt his teammates/organization might be disappointed that's where his head is at too.

I didn't find them shitting on the fans at all.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

I thought that was a pretty good discussion, point of view of teammates and Barker giving his point of view as a coach/GM.  Found it interesting that they pretty much unanimously were disappointed with Nichols' reaction and felt his teammates/organization might be disappointed that's where his head is at too.

I didn't find them shitting on the fans at all.

They didn't **** on the fans per se but they never questioned why O'Shea put him back in.  Never came up in the discussion. 

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Because that wasn't what they were talking about.

They were talking about the fans booing Nichols. They weren't booing Nichols. They were booing O'Shea for pulling Streveler & putting Nichols back in. As the fans weren't booing Nichols then how can they talk about the fans booing Nichols? 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They were talking about the fans booing Nichols. They weren't booing Nichols. They were booing O'Shea for pulling Streveler & putting Nichols back in. 

They were talking about Nichols' reaction post-game.  They didn't get into why the fans were booing and whether they were right or wrong, what O'Shea did.  They were talking about Nichols.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

They were talking about Nichols' reaction post-game.  They didn't get into why the fans were booing and whether they were right or wrong, what O'Shea did.  They were talking about Nichols.

But... MOS actions made the entire situation unfold & Nichols misunderstanding the booing. The whole conversation missed the point.

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They were talking about the fans booing Nichols. They weren't booing Nichols. They were booing O'Shea for pulling Streveler & putting Nichols back in. As the fans weren't booing Nichols then how can they talk about the fans booing Nichols? 

I was booing Matt going back in.