Going for 2

Jerry1377

3 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I think more for me was the frustration on how easy it was for Ottawa to consistently convert  two on us whether it was blown assignments, being beat like a rented mule and/or stupid a$$ penalties.

Agreed. That made me furious and was a damning condemnation of the defence. It wasn't like the Ottawa offence had the whole field to spread out- just the end zone and a bit and the Bombers still could not stop them even once. This game could be the turning point of the Bombers' season and the end of some coaches' careers.

Edited by Tracker

8 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I gave a response & put it in the wrong thread hence I deleted it.

I get it. Just having some fun with ya there big fella. 

On 2018-08-18 at 6:11 PM, Tracker said:

Agreed. That made me furious and was a damning condemnation of the defence. It wasn't like the Ottawa offence had the whole field to spread out- just the end zone and a bit and the Bombers still could not stop them even once. This game could be the turning point of the Bombers' season and the end of some coaches' careers.

Actually we stopped them twice, but took a couple of dumba$$ penalties to give them a 2nd shot at it.

You basically have a 50/50 chance of success on a two point convert, so getting 4 in a row in one game is a 6% chance of success. Anyone who doesn't think our defense stinks just needs to stop and think about that for a minute. 

It would be like you flipping a coin and getting 4 heads in a row.