Duron Carter Kicked Off The Farm

Man you would think that of all people his dad could sit him down and explain to him that he is wasting his football life being a piece of ****. His dad was a jerk but managed to control it enough to have a 15 year NFL career and be one of the greatest ever. Duron is the typical million dollar talent, 10 cent brain. What a waste.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

1 hour ago, Nolby said:

Montreal will have a talented receiving core but still lack a qb to actually chuck it to them.

The quarterback is no longer the main problem in Montreal. Manziel is learning. He is inexperienced, but watching him, you can tell he has talent. The receivers dropped a few of his passes on Saturday.

2 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

I don't think I've ever seen a team release a player during their bye week.  When I saw the news come out during the game last night the first thing that came to mind was that Carter got himself in to trouble again.  

I can't wait to see Terrell Owens **** the bed wearing green and white. 

If Owens is going to sign it will be after Aug 20th when 1st year players can start signing one year contracts.

3 hours ago, TheBandit said:

There is no question Carter would make the Bombers an elite team. 

Elite?  I'm thinking that he would do exactly the opposite because of the douchnozzel quotent.  Unless you mean we could become an elite dumpster fire, like the one raging in Regina.  If that's what you meant by elite, then, no, thank you.

14 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Translation:  Just in case no one offers me a contract I can say that I didn't want one.  Someone  please offer me a contract.

Exactly what I thought. "Wah I've been called out on being a ****** again. Let's go on social media so my misguided fans can beg me to stay". Need that ego to be fed.