Feedback from the Bombers

WPG Blue BombersVerified account @Wpg_BlueBombers 11h11 hours ago

[Coach O'Shea] “That last drive, I mean it’s the defence plus the crowd… you know, kudos to the fans." Full Video ▶️http://ow.ly/NKJH30lmwFD

Paul LaPoliceVerified account @PaulLaPolice 11h11 hours ago

Thanks for the help tonight fans! It was loud as hell in the house tonight! Creating penalties! #ForTheW

Adam BighillVerified account @Bighill44 11h11 hours ago

Major credit to the #BigBlue Fans tonight, you guys rocked that stadium. See you again next week 🙌🏼#staysavage #4theW

Andrew HarrisVerified account @andrewharris33 11h11 hours ago

Shoutout to the FANS! You guys were bananas tonight... SALUTE!! #Relentless #ForTheW

Nic DemskiVerified account @Demski9 2h2 hours ago

Big thank you to the fans last night for making IGF electric ‼️ Another W #ForTheW

Sukh Chungh Retweeted

Big win last night and you fans had IGF ROCKING! Salute to everyone for making it loud and the best place to play! #ForTheW

I guess it's fan appreciation day. Nice!

53 minutes ago, RagingIce said:

Just rewatched the game on TSN. Kinda sucks how they muted the audio - didn't sound all that loud on TV.

Yet they'll always find a guy with a horn or some woman screaming for an entire game. Hey, at Molson Stadium TSN even pipes all the music & French PA announcements into our living room for our "enjoyment". 

Yeah I rewatched it at home..was gonna say they did mute it..didnt sound nearly as loud  actually didnt sound loud at all but it was deafening if u were there.

You couldn't even here the in game announcer stuff over the TV either so they had to have toned down sound..wonder why as it really adds to the game experience on tv..stupid TSN

I'm sure rider putzes are probably saying that they are louder as it wasn't loud at IGF last night

Edited by Booch

Wasn't it a live mic game on Friday?  I'm guessing that might have something to do with it. Would be kind of pointless to have the live mics just being drowned out by the fans.

And am I the only one who gets absolutely nothing from the live mics?  I couldn't really care less to hear about 95% of what they pick up.

13 minutes ago, max power said:

Wasn't it a live mic game on Friday?  I'm guessing that might have something to do with it. Would be kind of pointless to have the live mics just being drowned out by the fans.

And am I the only one who gets absolutely nothing from the live mics?  I couldn't really care less to hear about 95% of what they pick up.

It wasn't.

My family and I made our annual pilgrimage from Saskatchewan to Mecca– I mean IGF, to watch the Bombers. I can't say enough about how much fun we have each year. The atmosphere in the stadium was great on Friday and I think the players contribute to that by treating the fans really well. Before the game Streveller stood at the south end and played catch with a number of kids in the stands, Anthony Gaitor gave my son a signed hat that he will treasure and wear proudly. Of course, there were also a number of guys signing autographs and taking pictures with fans after the game. The first guy out there to meet the fans with a big smile on his face was Shayne Gauthier– same as when we visited last year. That the players and the organization go the extra mile makes our trip a highlight of our summer. More importantly it makes it easier to raise Bomber fans here in Saskatchewan. And winning doesn't hurt either!