Saskatchewan @ Edmonton

Mr Dee

8 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

Most on this board always cheer against the Riders. Not me when they are playing the Eskimo's. I lived through the Edmonton Dynasty of 5 cups in a row. I got so sick of them winning that I never wanted to see them win another game, ever again...never mind a Grey Cup. They are the Evil Empire, plain and simple. 

It's too bad they can't both lose.

Yeah his deep balls are just hope and prayers..and that last drive of game showed he doesnt have the kahonies to pull a game out..was pathetic

Now wouldn't it be something if BC pulls out a win and the ol riders roll into their bye week in the west basement..

How does Edmonton get away with such a one dimensional offence?

Throw the ball long to one or the other of two guys.

Can't be that hard to stop. 

This is a flaw in Reilly. Seems to want to carry the team and be the indispensable man. 

I think edmonton's crappy defense made Sask offense look better than it is/was

Sask defense played well and is pretty good...but Reilly seemed more off than it being they made him look off...both teams tho have major discipline issues 

Question about the Rider roster mishap. Does Moncrief come off the 6 game IR because he was on the game day roster? In which case they would have to 6 game him again, restarting the 6 week clock. I don't know how long he's been on the IR but just curious how that works with such a stupid mistake.

2 hours ago, Dr. Blue said:

Question about the Rider roster mishap. Does Moncrief come off the 6 game IR because he was on the game day roster? In which case they would have to 6 game him again, restarting the 6 week clock. I don't know how long he's been on the IR but just curious how that works with such a stupid mistake.

This sort of thing is not new for the Riders, and is a good indicator that Jones is just not a good head coach or GM.

Well, on bye weeks, we might not be able to have a Bomber win, but a Rider loss is the best thing .  I also was happy that the Riders managed to make a game out of it because,  as much as a complete beat down is fun to watch, that game will give the flatbillies just a little bit of hope and that means that the Jones dumpster fire will keep on keeping on!

11 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Well, on bye weeks, we might not be able to have a Bomber win, but a Rider loss is the best thing .  I also was happy that the Riders managed to make a game out of it because,  as much as a complete beat down is fun to watch, that game will give the flatbillies just a little bit of hope and that means that the Jones dumpster fire will keep on keeping on!

They are already claiming a 10-11win season..... 

1 hour ago, sweep the leg said:

Edmonton annoys me. Lobbing up 50-50 balls and having their receivers win the battle seems to be their go to strategy in close games.

Maas is my least favourite HC in the league. No wonder his team is undisciplined when he can't keep it together either.

Not a coincidence Sask and Edm are heavily penalized teams while Calgary and Winnipeg are not... just look at the way Maas and Jones conduct themselves versus O'Shea and Dickensen...