Blue Bomber Attendance

Uncle Bill

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Well, glad you mentioned June. June can be nice for sure. However on the flip side, I've seen some crappy ones in my life both in Calgary & Winnipeg. We're also talking weekend games. People have cottages & they're at them in June.  In Calgary, tens of thousands of people head out to the mountains in Banff, K Country or SE BC. I also find June is a busy month for a lot of people. Going to a Bomber or Stamps game isn't a priority.

Yes, I'd like to see Thurs games in June.  You're always battling cottage country in Winnipeg but its only a fraction of the total population of Manitoba that needs to show up for the games.

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

Yes, I'd like to see Thurs games in June.  You're always battling cottage country in Winnipeg but its only a fraction of the total population of Manitoba that needs to show up for the games.

I thought having a Stamps game on the Sat night of the August long weekend was crazy but that's TSN. They said 27,000 showed up but I know McMahon Stadium & there's no way. More like 23,000. I was in Winnipeg & I watched the game at my In Laws. I know the fan support for the Stamps right now in Calgary is luke warm after what happened the last 2 Grey Cups.  They wouldn't get a bigger crowd for a game on a long weekend on a Sat nite.