Als About To Drop Willy & Matthews? Manziel Now An Al

12 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

Recently we've had more CFL coverage since the Manziel trade and the odd Bombers segment but aside from the daily couple segments on TSN 1290 we get to hear a week of Westwood talk about Trouba arbitration in July.

I'm no Calgary Flames fan & the chat in the summer about the team when nothing is going on makes me not tune in that is for sure. I can only stand so much.

On 2018-07-24 at 10:03 AM, Brandon said:

Am I a bad person for thinking that this diagnose was more of an excuse / copout then it being legit? 

I don't think you are a bad person but there is always time to learn and grow. My daughter is studying psychology and as a side effect I am learning to be a lot less judgemental and recognise behaviour in our family that I thought was just being stupid with physical based emotional problems. That being said I have also learned to better recognise behaviour consistent with sadistic narcissism.  I don't know Johnny football and can't judge him but I can hope for the best so that he doesn't hurt more people in the future. 

From 3Downnation: Lepers (sic)have a hard time changing their spots-

Ticats’ Jones says Manziel was behind, alludes to ‘other stuff’

Posted on July 26, 2018 by 3Down Staff // 33 Comments

For all the hype surrounding Johnny Manziel, there are still questions about him as both a player and person. In an interview with a Denver radio station, Hamilton Tiger-Cats head coach June Jones said that while Manziel’s talents are undeniable, there are other factors to consider.

Two months after Manziel signed with Hamilton, the Ticats traded the 25-year-old quarterback to the Montreal Alouettes in a blockbuster deal. While the Ticats organization and Manziel’s teammates were publicly effusive in their praise, there were rumbles that his commitment to the game wasn’t necessarily beyond reproach, that he had been late or missed meetings on more than one occasion.

Adams proves my point just now about the Als ridiculously wasting free agent pickups and time on Willy and Matthews.  Man how stupid can you get?

Man and if this Manziel trade doesn't work out ... Kavis Reed should be crucified at midfield.  Just ridiculous.

On 2018-07-25 at 7:10 PM, bb1 said:

Wonder what happens to Tillman if and this is a big if, Johnny Football brings back Mtl to beat out Hammy this year? Or if Masoli gets hurt and Hammy misses the playoffs? This sure mad pleasee the East a lot more interesting.

Short term optics could be bad but the fact remains there is no future in Manziel. What Tillman did was the smartest move for the long term health of the club. MTL is just trying to put out fires

Edited by Zontar

1 hour ago, USABomberfan said:

Well, with this torturous bye week to go through here in Bomber land, at least the Manziel show coming against Hamilton this Friday should provide some entertainment for better or for worse.

Manziel, MBT getting the start over franklin in TO, and what is likely (imo) going to be a loss for the riders vs edm. 

It should be a very interesting week in the cfl indeed. I think manziel shows flashes but loses. I see the moes edging out the riders in a close one. And MBT being pulled after the first half. 

19 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Manziel, MBT getting the start over franklin in TO, and what is likely (imo) going to be a loss for the riders vs edm. 

It should be a very interesting week in the cfl indeed. I think manziel shows flashes but loses. I see the moes edging out the riders in a close one. And MBT being pulled after the first half. 

I wonder if the Riders are gonna stick Duron on Duke.  Get ready to see some mêlée break out if that happens.

7 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I wonder if the Riders are gonna stick Duron on Duke.  Get ready to see some mêlée break out if that happens.

I could see doing it only if you played vice on duke and left duron over the top to re act to the ball in flight. other wise duke is gonna run away with the league lead.