Sask v Hamilton

Mark F

Hamilton has made so many mental errors... so many ill timed penalties like this last one...   the drop kick...  couple of big blown plays.   

After this game we can stop talking about Masoli being up top with Reilly and Mitchell. 

Watching this garbage sask team smacking hamilton in the mouth is so disheartening. This same hamilton team beat the **** out of us. I am so ****ing tired of the bombers underachieving year after year after year. On paper the bombers should be a contender but west basement it is. I just cant shake that brutal loss last week. The way we lost it too. One foot here, dumb playcall there, brutal pass here, missed tackle there. Just so ****ing typical. That kind of loss can break a teams back. Its certainly broken my spirit. So sick of this Jekyll and Hyde bullshit. I swear its like were cursed.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

3 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Is sure hope this game has Walters and company looking in the mirror. Scheme scheme scheme. An inferior Sask team ***** slaps hamilton all over the field in enemy territory yet this same hamilton team ***** slapped us and we had ZERO answer on offense or defense. None whatsoever.

Bombers crushed Montreal on the road with a raw rookie QB and the same Montreal team went into Regina the next week and beat the Riders.  It's hard to make that direct comparison in any meaningful way.

The Bombers need to focus on their own problems and solve them.

19 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Watching this garbage sask team smacking hamilton in the mouth is so disheartening. This same hamilton team beat the **** out of us. I am so ****ing tired of the bombers underachieving year after year after year. On paper the bombers should be a contender but west basement it is. I just cant shake that brutal loss last week. The way we lost it too. One foot here, dumb playcall there, brutal pass here, missed tackle there. Just so ****ing typical. That kind of loss can break a teams back. Its certainly broken my spirit. So sick of this Jekyll and Hyde bullshit. I swear its like were cursed.

Damn son, you know the tishats and crygers are playing

4 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Bombers crushed Montreal on the road with a raw rookie QB and the same Montreal team went into Regina the next week and beat the Riders.  It's hard to make that direct comparison in any meaningful way.

The Bombers need to focus on their own problems and solve them.

Sort of like the Riders did after losing to Montreal.  They are fired up, their D and special teams in particular. 

Got to admit, the Riders may be a lot better than we thought. Heck their defense even makes Sam Hurl look acceptable. As much as I hate to say it at the moment the weakest team in the West lives in the Peg. If the Bombers can not at least split with the Argos I think we are in for a very long season. Hats off to the Riders they laid a smack-down on the Cats!