When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)

wbbfan

I'd assume Washington gets first crack at it...He looked good in the slot and coming across the middle and up through the flats.

I bet in Bowmans first game he gets between 6-8 catches for 100+ yards too

If they insert Lankford...I will puke and if I was one of Tompkins and Washington I would actually ask for my release cause of that...we know what Lankford is as a receiver and it's bottom teir

Edited by Booch

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

I'd assume Washington gets first crack at it...He looked good in the slot and coming across the middle and up through the flats.

I bet in Bowmans first game he gets between 6-8 catches for 100+ yards too

If they insert Lankford...I will puke and if I was one of Tompkins and Washington I would actually ask for my release cause of that...we know what Lankford is as a receiver and it's bottom teir

Man I never even thought of the possibility of Lankford but you might be onto something...I am also sick to my stomach thinking about him playing 

1 minute ago, blueingreenland said:

Montreal had a real need. We didn't seem to be using or didn't seem to need Bowman...so...good move for both teams

His was in a role that required making the catches available to you in a low volume position.   Somebody like Petermann could likely do a better job in that role as a Canadian.

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

I guess all of us guys who said that Bowman wasn't producing were right.  Glad we were able to salvage something for this failed project.  Time to see what the next man up can do - the shoes aren't that big to fill.

An 8th round pick is tantamount to having been released.