Lock of the Week 6

Jpan85

17 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Didn't see anything on Rogers past the "one game injured list from week 4" update. Bo is apparently "questionable" for this week, listed as day-to-day rather than week-to-week by Stampeder staff, and was practicing already yesterday. Regardless, it's Montreal so seems like a good bet to pick a horseman this week.

CFL injury reports are notoriously unreliable.  I've seen guys get pulled right before game time.  And for the record, I said Jackson "might be nicked".  I just saw something on CFL.ca from Dickenson, but that was a few days ago.  If he is playing, then great.  Don't base your picks on me alone, do the research.  I just wanted to give people a heads up.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

On 2018-07-17 at 3:44 PM, TrueBlue4ever said:

Didn't see anything on Rogers past the "one game injured list from week 4" update. Bo is apparently "questionable" for this week, listed as day-to-day rather than week-to-week by Stampeder staff, and was practicing already yesterday. Regardless, it's Montreal so seems like a good bet to pick a horseman this week.

According to the Stampeders beat reporter's twitter feed, Rogers practiced on Monday and Jackson was practicing yesterday. Didn't see anything in his feed suggesting they won't be playing Saturday.

• Jpan85 unpinned this topic