3 stars + HH MIA in bc edition

wbbfan

1 First star goes to harris. 13 rushes 139 yards 2 tds 4 catches for 29 more. beast mode.

2 Randle gets second star with 3 or 4 great pass knock downs in the clutch and a couple great wrap n tackles.

3 JSK + bighill combine for the most formidable 1 2 punch at lber weve had since we last won a grey cup. Honorable mention to demski for some great runs and getting 10 touches.

hh the on side kick. perfect execution and play call. thing of beauty. 

1. Harris only player this year that seems capable of playing 60 minutes of football consistently.
2. Bob Irving - called a great game as always, even though it was a miserable result.
3. Doug Brown - see above.

HH - All you Bombers fans that stuck it out to the bitter end to witness a collapse more confusing and chaotic than the 2008 financial crisis.

6 hours ago, ediger said:

Those blown calls didn't seem that critical at the time but given the result the HH goes to the refs.

Have to agree...very dubious reffing...especially on the roughing on Lulu by Wild...That one was a real stretch....AND the so called horse collar on Jeffcoat that was so borderline tsn couldn't even show the replay...Something stunk real bad as far as the officiating went BUT that doesn't excuse the collapse and fold-up in the second half by the offence...That was something else

7 hours ago, Stickem said:

Have to agree...very dubious reffing...especially on the roughing on Lulu by Wild...That one was a real stretch....AND the so called horse collar on Jeffcoat that was so borderline tsn couldn't even show the replay...Something stunk real bad as far as the officiating went BUT that doesn't excuse the collapse and fold-up in the second half by the offence...That was something else

i was losing it one of the worst ref jobs ive seen in the cfl in a long time. 

that said we had tons and tons of chances to win the game and failed to do so. 

28 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Of all the problems the Bombers had in that game, that would count as # 54 in impact.

I disagree whole-heartedly. Do you even know the play I am talking about?  I doubt it as you obviously aren't understanding. The Bombers get the spot, they now don't have to gamble.  They keep running the ball and get a TD, and the game is over. 

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I disagree whole-heartedly. Do you even know the play I am talking about?  I doubt it as you obviously aren't understanding. The Bombers get the spot, they now don't have to gamble.  They keep running the ball and get a TD, and the game is over. 

I believe I do remember the play you referenced. The Bombers made so many other mistakes that this particular play was almost irrelevant. Even if they got the proper spot, they were so inept that there was no guarantee they would have cashed it in.

45 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I believe I do remember the play you referenced. The Bombers made so many other mistakes that this particular play was almost irrelevant. Even if they got the proper spot, they were so inept that there was no guarantee they would have cashed it in.

tenor.gif?itemid=9192827

and furthermore...

tenor.gif

my point though was more about the inept reffing and the shitty spot.

Edited by kelownabomberfan