Toronto @ Edmonton

Well, it was a winning debut for James Franklin in his inaugural start as an Argo, but I got a feeling his old team will probably take this one.  They know they let opportunities slip away in the last game and following up a dramatic home win with a big road one isn't easy for a young QB.  Just hopefully this game has some fireworks.

Whoa, did Matt Dunigan ever expose Jonathan Jennings for the sad excuse of a veteran CFL qb that he is on the pre game show. He showed how he only reads half the field. Throws to the one receiver he locks down on one side of the field while guys are wide open on the other side he never looks at.  Dunigan made no excuses for Jennings except to say he is  playing badly & he isn't good enough. I'm sure Suitor though will continue to make excuses for the guy whenever he gets the chance.  Props to Dunigan for being honest & respecting fans by telling it like it is about Jennings. A big raspberry to Suitor for making excuses about Jennings constantly & treating fans like we are stupid. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

35 minutes ago, Goalie said:

They would play later tonight. CFL dont cancel games

Lol of course they don't cancel, I just didn't know if they had a deadline for how late a game could start at night or if the postponed start ever had to get bumped back a day or so.

1 minute ago, USABomberfan said:

Lol of course they don't cancel, I just didn't know if they had a deadline for how late a game could start at night or if the postponed start ever had to get bumped back a day or so.

They'd start at 1 am if they had to. Not the smartest way of doing things but that's what the CFL does.