Saturday: Do Bombers Win Doubleheader?

BigBlue

Why is everyone so chicken of Lulay? 🐔

Guys played 25 games in the last 4 years, missed TC, hasn't had a chance to get familiar with the first team and is coming off an injury that will certainly hinder his mobility.

I must be in the minority but I would be way more nervous about Jennings having a bounce back game against us 

My observation  is that when teams are in a QB controversy (from poor performance) it takes them a while  to start playing well .... the latest QB change may provide an initial spark but not a sustainable good performance all game ... in this instance Lulay is being rushed in and may not have confidence commensurate with his ability .... a couple of hard hits may make that confidence even worse  ... he may start hurrying his passes unnecessarily

I wouldn't put money on the Bombers winning, but it should be an interesting game.

Ginger-snaps will definitely be a problem for the Bombers and the defense is going to have to play even better than last game to win it.

Wally is still more of a coach than OShea, Lapo, and Hall combined, so I wouldn't count his team out.

36 minutes ago, TheSource said:

I wouldn't put money on the Bombers winning, but it should be an interesting game.

Ginger-snaps will definitely be a problem for the Bombers and the defense is going to have to play even better than last game to win it.

Wally is still more of a coach than OShea, Lapo, and Hall combined, so I wouldn't count his team out.

Trolly McTroll is back, unfortunately...

3 hours ago, TheSource said:

Wally WAS a great coach. Not anymore.  I have no idea why he came back this year. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27