3 stars + hh bc sucks (late) edition.

wbbfan

1 harris. Big runs, great blocks could have had monster stats if we didnt let up in the second. 

2 Bighill. Great dropping deep tnite. 6 tackles 2 picks 1 td. Monster game against his old team.

3  Lots of guys could fill this spot. ogopogo had a monster game. And so did jeffcoat. So it goes to the ends that kept bcs offense in park all night long.

hh This goes to streveler with the great off tackle run for 26 yards instead of pushing for the yard to get a first down. 

Well deserved win for the Bombers.

All facets of the team played better than BC and the score fully reflected this fact.

Harris is always a star for the Bombers, but this is the first game where I thought Bighill exceeded expectations.

This is the first game where I thought both Jeffcoat and Poop played like they were last year - need to see more of that next game.

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

1 harris. Big runs, great blocks could have had monster stats if we didnt let up in the second. 

2 Bighill. Great dropping deep tnite. 6 tackles 2 picks 1 td. Monster game against his old team.

3  Lots of guys could fill this spot. ogopogo had a monster game. And so did jeffcoat. So it goes to the ends that kept bcs offense in park all night long.

hh This goes to streveler with the great off tackle run for 26 yards instead of pushing for the yard to get a first down. 

I agree on the top three but I thought the HH was Fenner tonight.  The guy played well and was a demon on teams tonight 

1. Bighill - 2 Int's, 1 for a TD.

2. Harris - Hard running every single time.

3. Randle - A great pick and sold all night long.

The happy honker award goes to the player who did something extra and last night that was... Miller for that great catch.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

1. Bighill 

2. Oka 

3. Dline in general

HH Miller for reasons above 

Nichols was ok but 162 yards passing aint much. 

If we score 30+ and hes only getting 162 yards.. I'm quite ok with that.  300 yards offense in the first half.. 

*shrug*

The second half foot off the gas on O has me kind of concerned that we are falling into old bad habits...one of the many reasons I enjoyed that game against the Als was that we just kept coming all game, even with our number 3 QB in the game.  I was actually worried there for awhile that we were going to see a repeat of the game last year where BC ended up winning it in the end after being down by a bunch.  Glad that O'Shea didn't call for a fake punt or something crazy like last year.

11 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

The second half foot off the gas on O has me kind of concerned that we are falling into old bad habits...one of the many reasons I enjoyed that game against the Als was that we just kept coming all game, even with our number 3 QB in the game.  I was actually worried there for awhile that we were going to see a repeat of the game last year where BC ended up winning it in the end after being down by a bunch.  Glad that O'Shea didn't call for a fake punt or something crazy like last year.

A few drivers were killed by dropped passes by Adams...  at least Nicholls was putting the ball where the receivers could make the catch.  

On 2018-07-08 at 1:50 PM, Eternal optimist said:

Happy Honker to Ryan Lankford for getting his sorry ass benched - return game was much better with Cooper back there.

Really didn't think Cooper looked that great as a returner. Not a fan of Lankford the receiver, but he was a better return man IMO. I realize that doesn't justify him a roster spot though.

21 minutes ago, shadybob said:

Really didn't think Cooper looked that great as a returner. Not a fan of Lankford the receiver, but he was a better return man IMO. I realize that doesn't justify him a roster spot though.

If you dont have a premier return man who is a threat to go all the way on every single return, the next best thing is a guy who gets under the ball, catches every single one he can and never goes backwards. Not saying that is cooper, but we dont need an impressive second returner. We need that steady smart lunch box return man imo. 

6 hours ago, shadybob said:

Well, according to the box score from TSN, Cooper had 3 kick returns for 75 yards... his average was better than Fogg's on the night, though Cooper had a much smaller sample size.

10 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Well, according to the box score from TSN, Cooper had 3 kick returns for 75 yards... his average was better than Fogg's on the night, though Cooper had a much smaller sample size.

Fog was returning punts, not kick returns. But yes, its small sample size to make any conclusions off of