Adidas Out As CFL Apparel Sponsor

On 2018-07-05 at 11:15 AM, 17to85 said:

please not reebok, please not reebok, please not reebok.....

I'm a bit later to the game but... Reebok does not do professional jerseys any longer, which is why Adidas took over. They also stopped making NHL jerseys. They simply focus on "performance" clothing. 

I have been seeing some things on CFL legendary alumni players shirts coming out lately from a company called Tarps Apparel Co. They just made up a shirt featuring Chris Walby and Walby tweeted about it. If they are making shirts featuring former CFL players that are still part of the CFL Alumni they must have some kind of licencing to do that? Maybe this small company will be the future apparel provider for the CFL in conjunction with another company that will provide the shoes etc? 

On 2018-07-12 at 10:18 AM, Firekid said:

I have been seeing some things on CFL legendary alumni players shirts coming out lately from a company called Tarps Apparel Co. They just made up a shirt featuring Chris Walby and Walby tweeted about it. If they are making shirts featuring former CFL players that are still part of the CFL Alumni they must have some kind of licencing to do that? Maybe this small company will be the future apparel provider for the CFL in conjunction with another company that will provide the shoes etc? 

God I hope not, their stuff looks awful