Around The NHL 2018/2019

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Have the Jets resolved themselves that Petan won't be a regular NHLer? Or can we hold out hope he may be a late bloomer?

Hes been passed on the depth chart by appleton Lemieux and others.. Im thinking Vesa and Spacek even. 

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Have the Jets resolved themselves that Petan won't be a regular NHLer? Or can we hold out hope he may be a late bloomer?

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Hes been passed on the depth chart by appleton Lemieux and others.. Im thinking Vesa and Spacek even. 

He's definitely in that, "needs a change environment" stage of his career. It just doesn't seem to be happening here. I'm not certain what his value is, though. 

After another disappointing performance, William Nylander says he's never experienced a slump like this in his life, admits that it is weighing on him, but explains that he doesn't think it's a result of his contract situation. TSN

Whatever, thanks for driving up the prices and giving leverage to certain players (and agents) who really shouldn't demand the money they think they are worth but pointing the finger at you and making their case.

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

And nope you're wrong.  He's RFA - under 27 and hasn't played 7 years.

Yeah, I don't think he meets the terms. We signed him as a Group 6 UFA and I believe he reverts back to an RFA unless he meets certain conditions (age 27 and 3 qualifying years). I don't think he's met those terms.