Around The NHL 2018/2019

2 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Smith could be a nice depth piece on a team actually needing it. I don't think the Jets are that team.

I'm not so sure about our depth at Centre this year...  its a big step for Roslo and if he doesn't pan out, then you're breaking up the Copp-Lowry combo

13 hours ago, Rich said:

Doan was also the captain of the Coyotes for 14 seasons and the face of the franchise.  Thats a huge component as to what he meant to that franchise over Little with the Jets.

Little was 1C for a lot of years with this franchise...  at least hang his jersey from the rafters...

Thought I'd gift 17to85 this little tidbit:

Anaheim Ducks coach Randy Carlyle
Losing Corey Perry for five months makes for some tough sledding out of the gate, but eyebrows were already raised on Carlyle 2.0 in Anaheim after a meek first-round sweep at the teeth of the Sharks. A fresh voice is waiting in the wings in San Diego in Dallas Eakins. Frank Seravalli

9 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Thought I'd gift 17to85 this little tidbit:

Anaheim Ducks coach Randy Carlyle
Losing Corey Perry for five months makes for some tough sledding out of the gate, but eyebrows were already raised on Carlyle 2.0 in Anaheim after a meek first-round sweep at the teeth of the Sharks. A fresh voice is waiting in the wings in San Diego in Dallas Eakins. Frank Seravalli

Lol....yea bring back Eakins! Go Ducks!😃😃😃😂