Around The NHL 2018/2019

3 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Let's see if Chevy really wants Poolparty.

Let's do like the Blues and focus on building a team all from one country.  If we add Poolparty and that Looney guy we just signed makes it we are only 15 players away from making that happen!  Maybe we can get Armia back while we are at it.  Maybe the Preds want to salary dump Rinne?

16 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Let's do like the Blues and focus on building a team all from one country.  If we add Poolparty and that Looney guy we just signed makes it we are only 15 players away from making that happen!  Maybe we can get Armia back while we are at it.  Maybe the Preds want to salary dump Rinne?

I’m a bit worried that we’re about to follow the blues strategy of hiring a rookie HC mid season...

12 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I don't see a real market for Tyler Myers at $6 million he will be asking...  but who knows - so without free agents...

Morrissey-Niku

Beaulieu-Buff

Kulikov-Morrow

Poolman

That's some pretty slim depth...

That's a disgusting d-core.

Morrow and Beaulieu are hardly replacement level guys and Niku is still unproven defensively.

Signing Myers is an absolute necessity at this point. Hoping he doesn't bend us over the barrel and show us the 50 states 

Edited by Dr Zaius

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

I don't see a real market for Tyler Myers at $6 million he will be asking...  but who knows - so without free agents...

Morrissey-Niku

Beaulieu-Buff

Kulikov-Morrow

Poolman

That's some pretty slim depth...

6 million is the new normal. I think he'll get it but maybe for the first couple years then stagger.

And he won't get it from us IMHO.

I would buy-out/trade Kulikov. Skip Morrow. Sign Chiarot.

Morrissey-Niku

Chiarot-Buff

Beaulieu-Pionk

Poolman

Everyone forgeting about Pionk. You know we traded Trouba for him :D

Outside of Buff that D looks small compared to say STL. No wonder the rumours have us looking for someone else.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

17 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

6 million is the new normal. I think he'll get it but maybe for the first couple years then stagger.

And he won't get it from us IMHO.

I would buy-out/trade Kulikov. Skip Morrow. Sign Chiarot.

Morrissey-Niku

Chiarot-Buff

Beaulieu-Pionk

Poolman

Everyone forgeting about Pionk. You know we traded Trouba for him :D

Outside of Buff that D looks small compared to say STL. No wonder the rumours have us looking for someone else.

This still looks grim.  

Really hope Kulikov gets bought out - Pesce would make a big difference

Morrissey-Pesce

Chiarot-Buff

Beaulieu-Niku

Morrow-Pionk

Stanley-Poolman

That is a lot better...