Around The NHL 2018/2019

Gritty is cool. 

Nobody gonna pay the Stone price Ottawa wants.. Hes a winger... Hes not getting 2 1sts plus. 

Hearing the Rangers like Stanley so maybe Stanley 2nd RD pick.. Becomes 2019 1st if Jets win Cup or some condition. Petan for Hayes (Petan = worthless atm) 

Jets are interesting.. 

The top 9 is great... LSW. CLE.CLT. 

The 4th aint so great.. Roslo not looking like a legit nhl center.. Hes only 21 but still.. 

Perreault seems just.. Hes not good anymore... Appleton is solid but the 4th struggled against Vegas. 

I feel Lemieux Roslo Apple be better but.. What might be best...

Laine Scheif Wheeler

Connor Little Ehlers 

Perreault Hayes Stone 

Copp Lowry Tanev. 

Roslo Comrie . 2020 1st* conditional on contract extension for Stone. 

I feel if u giving up Roslo, a 1st isnt neccesary. So.. Yeah. Swing for the fences. Id try to include Perreault in the Ottawa deal if neccesary for Cap purposes. 

3 scoring lines and your shutdown. No 1 2 3 4. Equal minutes.. Jets steamroll ppl that way lol.

The LHD situation tho.. Yikes. 

It's too bad there aren't a lot left handed dmen available at the deadline.I read somewhere that Alec Martinez might be available. I think a player like that is what we should be looking for. A 20 min dman that probably wouldn't take a 1st rounder to get.

I'd also look at Brassard. We could use another centre, and his trade value has gone down. Put him out there with Perreault and Roslo on the 4th line.