Around The NHL 2018/2019

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

Just a kind reminder for the two or three funny guys on here who insisted that Edmonton is a vastly different team after the coaching change...

I just want to point out that Ken Hitchcock's coaching record is 10- 9 - 2  while Todd McLellan was 9-10-1 

So...an improvement. 

55 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

So...an improvement. 

Marginal (22 points vs. 19 points). I think the coaching change served as a wake-up call to the players and they then seemed to turn a corner, but then fell apart midway into last month. They're still only on pace for about 84 points, which isn't good.

28 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Marginal (22 points vs. 19 points). I think the coaching change served as a wake-up call to the players and they then seemed to turn a corner, but then fell apart midway into last month. They're still only on pace for about 84 points, which isn't good.

My main point was because a few fellows on here boasted about the main reason the team struggled was the coach when for myself and a few others thought it was more so the players and the GM...

44 minutes ago, Brandon said:

My main point was because a few fellows on here boasted about the main reason the team struggled was the coach when for myself and a few others thought it was more so the players and the GM...

Yeah but Oscar klefbom is hurt 

otherwise they’d be undefeated ha

Edited by Floyd

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

And they're clearly wrong. Chiarelli and his piss poor roster management is the major issue, not the head coach. Besides, a head coach can only do so much with the pieces he's given. Management in Edmonton needs to do a better job.