Around The NHL 2018/2019

13 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

TMZ is about a good to go as the Post but how do you prove it?

I imagine she’d have medical records to prove the pregnancy and abortion.  If they were dating surely she has photos, emails, texts and witness statements. 

Kane better hope their agreement was only “verbal”. 

Wasnt there a time when his gf suddenly dumped him and he took out a billboard or something to get her back? I wonder if the time lines up. Was this his gf or a side girl?

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I imagine she’d have medical records to prove the pregnancy and abortion.  If they were dating surely she has photos, emails, texts and witness statements. 

Kane better hope their agreement was only “verbal”. 

Wasnt there a time when his gf suddenly dumped him and he took out a billboard or something to get her back? I wonder if the time lines up. Was this his gf or a side girl?

A side girl.  The article and claims basically said Kane pushed for the abortions and eventually offered the payout because he didn't want his actual girlfriend to find out.

Just now, Rich said:

A side girl.  The article and claims basically said Kane pushed for the abortions and eventually offered the payout because he didn't want his actual girlfriend to find out.

Well that lines up with many of the rumors that circulated around Winnipeg when he was here.  I guess its really none of our business and he has that F U money now.  They will likely settle so he doesnt have to answer any embarrassing questions publicly.

https://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/winnipeg-jets/jets-coach-maurice-puts-some-perspective-on-senators-uber-cam-video/wcm/a9a361ec-31ab-40bf-b6fd-bdf9d9ca88e0

Maurice ways in on the recorded Uber conversation

“I thought it was very, very mild, believe it or not,” Maurice said Tuesday after the Jets practised.

“Let’s do this from a different point of view, not a hockey point of view … think about all the things that you’ve said about your boss that you wouldn’t want on an Uber-cam.”

“Sadly they learned the lesson more than anybody else, but everyone else will understand, you’ve got to be real careful in this day and age about what you say in public, even when you think it’s private,” Maurice said.

“Players have said far more unkind things about coaches and I can guarantee you coaches have done the exact same things to players on a daily basis.”

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Interesting take. Not sure if I completely agree with the matter of fact tone to his perspective.