Around The NHL 2018/2019

16 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Interesting. I’d always have expected the jets to be fine with a bridge.  They want to lock the core up long term.  Makes me wonder about wheeler. 

Wheeler is 33. Hes not part of the new core. He either signs short term team friendly deal or he walks or traded. 

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Wheeler is 33. Hes not part of the new core. He either signs short term team friendly deal or he walks or traded. 

As much a Wheeler says he like playing for the team and city, I'm thinking that he will be looking for a big money deal with term that the Jets would be foolish to give, Agreed short term or friendly or this is his last year playing here.

19 minutes ago, Brandon said:

They absolutely love Wheeler...  I see him getting a front loaded contract and a longer term where they can trade him after a few seasons.  

I dont think so. I think they are gonna transition to the younger core. Hes 33. We are loaded with young wingers. Trade Blake for a 1st and D or C prospect

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

I dont think so. I think they are gonna transition to the younger core. Hes 33. We are loaded with young wingers. Trade Blake for a 1st and D or C prospect

Can't see them trading him, they are in compete now mode.  Unless we are totally out of the playoffs come the trade deadline, he means more to this team now for a playoff push then future prospects.  With where this team is at, keep him for the year and let him walk if he can't be re-signed.

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/bell-mts-place-and-the-burt-shift-to-digital-only-tickets-491837771.html

Don't have a smart phone? Getting into an event at Bell MTS Place or the Burton Cummings Theatre may now be tougher for you.

True North Sports and Entertainment, the company which owns both the downtown arena and the iconic theatre, is rolling out digital-only tickets. Printing at home is no longer an option.

8 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/bell-mts-place-and-the-burt-shift-to-digital-only-tickets-491837771.html

Don't have a smart phone? Getting into an event at Bell MTS Place or the Burton Cummings Theatre may now be tougher for you.

True North Sports and Entertainment, the company which owns both the downtown arena and the iconic theatre, is rolling out digital-only tickets. Printing at home is no longer an option.

Dont read the comments lol

well this is frustrating, I do have a smart phone  but not an unlimited data plan (basically what I'm trying to say is that I don't have that type of deal where I wouldn't have to look for a wifi signal just to be able to access the internet or my apps and unfortunately the last time I went to a game the wifi was terrible)

Edited by iHeart