Around The NHL 2018/2019

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

You bet glad he stayed in the East, you think we are up against the cap in the coming years, they have RFA's to sign, everyone can't make 7-11 million.

Good center depth... Not much else tho. 

Just now, Rich said:

So much for free agency coverage on TSN.  It is now just Tavares coverage.

Embarrassing when some guy from behind the camera yells out that Tavares signed with Toronto, and they all stop for a second and let out a giddy little giggle, then continue with coverage.

Cant wait for them to make him regret his decision in a year or so. 

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

So much for free agency coverage on TSN.  It is now just Tavares and Toronto  coverage.

Embarrassing when some guy from behind the camera yells out that Tavares signed with Toronto, and they all stop for a second and let out a giddy little giggle, then continue with coverage.

I am feeling the EXACT same way and it's getting annoying, I am so tempted to switch to Sportsnet's coverage...oh wait I can't the Blue Jays are playing

8 minutes ago, Tony Fresco said:

Yeah and Leafs fans are flooding the net too.  No coverage from TSN.   Capfriendly unresponsive at the moment.  Who else is getting signed in the mean time?  We still need a backup goalie.

I was trying to check cap friendly too. It’s down. Very busy. 

Whats Leafs cap situation?

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Cant wait for them to make him regret his decision in a year or so. 

I'm sure he"s a great guy but here's hoping this blows up in their face. It's going to be so sickening listening to them gush even more about Matthew's and Tavares.