Never Forget July 1 2017

Jpan85

2 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Barn burner. I hope we get another exciting one like this, even if my Riders are 1-8 by Labour Day!

A team can live without a lot of things. But  without even adequate QB protection, it’s a non-starter 

No more than 5 minutes ago I was involved in a conversation on this exact topic, and not win the most important game for them in 5 years. There was 8 of us and we all agreed that Saskatoon should get the odd football game. We also unanimously agreed that Regina is a dump, the stadium is a toilet seat, the fans are bums, and the coach is an idiot. When was the last time 8 drinking guys could agree on anything? IT  MUST BE BECAUSE IT IS SO OBVIOUS, 

Edited by Rod Black

13 hours ago, Rod Black said:

No more than 5 minutes ago I was involved in a conversation on this exact topic, and not win the most important game for them in 5 years. There was 8 of us and we all agreed that Saskatoon should get the odd football game. We also unanimously agreed that Regina is a dump, the stadium is a toilet seat, the fans are bums, and the coach is an idiot. When was the last time 8 drinking guys could agree on anything? IT  MUST BE BECAUSE IT IS SO OBVIOUS, 

The only problem is, Saskatoon does not have an adequate stadium for CFL. The largest stadium is Griffith, which with standing room probably holds 8K-9K. Otherwise I would be for it. (I selfishly wanted them to move to Saskatoon when I still lived there)