The Handoff Podcast - with Harris and Hamilton

First episode came out today Jeff Hamilton is a great host and has a good chemistry with Harris, awesome listen with a lot of honesty we don't usually hear from the players.

Listening to Harris reminds me of listening to a younger Doug Brown, probably will have a long media career here when he retires if he wants.

Edited by Gotmilt

The more the merrier, much better than having no content and no discussion which is the case for many CFL teams.  I personally like the Hodge Bros. podcast and applaud them for taking the time and energy to produce it.  In general people who contribute the least to a cause are usually the first to ***** about people who contribute the most.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The more the merrier, much better than having no content and no discussion which is the case for many CFL teams.  I personally like the Hodge Bros. podcast and applaud them for taking the time and energy to produce it.  In general people who contribute the least to a cause are usually the first to ***** about people who contribute the most.

Typically I would agree, I listen to the Blue Bomber Talk podcast as well and it's hit and miss for me. I guess my main complaint would be that Hodge tends to take a specific topic and beat it to death. Make your point and move on. For example, they went off on how many big plays we gave up in Week 1 to Edmonton and while that's true, on Walker's TD Randle had pretty good coverage, Walker just timed it better. Stafford made an acrobatic catch as did Duke Williams - sometimes good players make good plays. I don't recall an instance of a guy wide open in the secondary and Gable wasn't running wild on us, add in the leagues best QB in Reilly and those will happen.

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I was thinking about producing some sort of content as well a while ago, just need a co host and a bit of time.

26 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

I was thinking about producing some sort of content as well a while ago, just need a co host and a bit of time.

There are a few knowledgeable and smart people who hang out here, There are some out of town people who you wouldn't even have to  share a physical space with. If those smart and knowledgeable people are also musicians (amateur or pro) they probably have all the equipment you need. You just have to reach out and see who you can snag,  Go for it. Sleep is overrated. 

35 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

There are a few knowledgeable and smart people who hang out here, There are some out of town people who you wouldn't even have to  share a physical space with. If those smart and knowledgeable people are also musicians (amateur or pro) they probably have all the equipment you need. You just have to reach out and see who you can snag,  Go for it. Sleep is overrated. 

Thanks for the input, would love to do something like that. Wouldn't even care if nobody listened lol.