Open Thank You Letter to Darian Durant

Dear Mr. Durant,

Thank you for leaving us in the lurch on the eve of training camp and stealing 70K like a thief in the night. Thank you for talking s*** about our team and fans on twitter which surely burnt all bridges and any chance the team would ever want your pathetic green tinted ass in blue & gold. For if you werent such an unprofessional POS we may never have uncovered the golden boy Chris Streveler.

May your shadow never darken the earth outside the borders of saskatchewan.

Sincerely Bomber fans.

8 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Dear Mr. Durant,

Thank you for leaving us in the lurch on the eve of training camp and stealing 70K like a thief in the night. Thank you for talking s*** about our team and fans on twitter which surely burnt all bridges and any chance the team would ever want your pathetic green tinted ass in blue & gold. For if you werent such an unprofessional POS we may never have uncovered the golden boy Chris Streveler.

Sincerely Bomber fans.

Atta boy Bubba,I'd sign that letter.

12 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Dear Mr. Durant,

Sincerely Bomber fans.

Was just saying to someone this AM that Durant “retiring” on the Bombers was probably the best thing he could have done for the team.

Thanks Darian. You did us a solid. 👍

Open letter to Chris Streveler:

Dear Chris I feel like I can call you Chris because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real touchdown!

1 minute ago, yogi said:

Dear Chris I feel like I can call you Chris because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real touchdown!

???

1 hour ago, yogi said:

That’s beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. 

How bout certain fans write both a thank you and apology letter to Paul Lapolice for both finding Chris Streveler, and for proving them wrong about his play calling and offensive coordinator skills.  Those trick play TDs like the one Darvin threw to Harris oughtta shut up the critics for good.

Edited by USABomberfan

1 hour ago, USABomberfan said:

How bout certain fans write both a thank you and apology letter to Paul Lapolice for both finding Chris Streveler, and for proving them wrong about his play calling and offensive coordinator skills.  Those trick play TDs like the one Marvin threw to Harris oughtta shut up the critics for good.

Let's hope we get another one late in the season when we need it. 

Not to spoil the fun, 

but the Bombers moving on from Davis, (which I complained about)

then Durant quitting, then the injury to Nichols,  shows now much chance plays in the career of a football player, specially I think a quarterback.

And Buck's star as a coach has to be rising as well. Hope we can keep him here.

Edited by Mark F