3 stars plus HH sacre bleu edition!

wbbfan

1 Streveler. 22/28 246 3 tds 10 carries for 98 and 1 more td. Nubrady gets scarier and scarier. 

2 ogopogo. 4 tackles, 2 sacks 1 tfl i counted atleast 3 other pressures and a pick on a crazy tip that was called back. 

3 Harris 6 catches for 68 yards 15 carries for 58 more. Tons of hard running lots of broken tackles. The als played the run well and harris still had a big impact. 

HH. Mo with the out of no where solo tackle on logan. The whole team exploded and mo showed great wheels. 

Just now, Tracker said:

There were so many positives,

Thats the truth. Wolitarski came up huge and seems to be rounding into our red zone threat. Simonise two great catches and a blocked punt. Some nastiness from our OL. that great pass by darvin adams.(for a wr) 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Thats the truth. Wolitarski came up huge and seems to be rounding into our red zone threat. Simonise two great catches and a blocked punt. Some nastiness from our OL. that great pass by darvin adams.(for a wr) 

What impressed me about Wolitarsky was him carrying Alouette defenders the last few yards into the end zone. Haven't seen that from a Bomber for awhile.

Sacre blue edition? Lmao 

no folks we have not entered a time warp. Who are these guys? 

1. Streveler, 9 weeks ago he didn’t know where Winnipeg was.

2. Harris, leader and future hall of fame Canuck. 

3. Poop, who new poop could be so sweet.

HH- Drew Wolitarsky. The non Canadian Canadian. The chemistry with Streveler is amazing. Our future is bright.

GOAT of the game. Henoc for poor sportsmanship. 

Edited by Rod Black

• Rich featured and unfeatured this topic

1. Streveler - I was particularly impressed with Streveler's awareness getting out of bounds at the end of the 1st half for that last-second field goal...

2. Ogopogo - Terror all night for the Al's

3. Andrew Harris - feed the beast

HH - Darvin Adams for that sweet trick play bomb.

Al's Honorable mention - Westerman and his idiotic undisciplined penalties hurting the Al's early when it mattered most before the score got out of hand.

Someone took a grapefruit and wore it like a hat 

I saw someone under my kitchen table, Talking to my old tom cat

They were talking about hockey And the cat was talkin back

Along about then everything went black

my choices remain, if I could change selections I would, but yeah, goosen was a beast. 

Ugh. Now that song is stuck in my ear. 

Edited by Rod Black

I'm not so naïve as to anoint Streveler yet as the next great QB in the CFL, but I like what I see.  You expect mistakes from a rookie, and he made a few, and luckily didn't pay for them.  That deep bomb that should have been picked off, and the other play where he had Darvin all alone to his left but dumped it into the middle to Demski instead.  You expect these mistakes from rookies.  But the mistakes are so few and far between, I am actually kind of in awe.  This kid has picked up the game so quick.  Just fun to watch.  Is Nichols going to get his job back?  That's my big question.

15 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:
  1. Streveler - Great game and not just for a rookie QB
  2. Harris - Heart and soul of the team
  3. Adams - When a receiver throws for a TD, they have to be one of the 3 stars

HH - Simonise - Blocked punt and a beauty of a deep catch

I haven't re-watched the block, but when I saw it the first time it looked like he wasn't even extending his arms. Regardless; he was sure happy about the outcome.

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Streveler and wolitarsky keep scoring touchdowns like this I may have to change my name to 17to82.

And Wolitarsky is going to have to change his name to Joe Pop.  That TD he scored after catching the pass over the middle was vintage Joe Pop.  I had to look at my phone and make sure I hadn't time warped back to 1984.