Bombers' Redemption Day - Game Day Thread: Alouettes

BigBlue

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Well, I'm not downplaying what he did tonight cuz the Guy is good but... Lets be serious. That was Montreal... Bombers had the ball for prob 40 minutes.. Maybe more? 

He was good but hes playing until Nichols is back.. Which might be soon or maybe they don't rush him now. 

Streveler did not play the whole time the Bombers had the ball for that forty minutes either.  The whole team from top to bottom I think chipped in and played well when they should have. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Noticed that too. I'd be pissed as a fan, coach, teammate. What the hell are you happy about loosing by 40+?!?!?

They don't care. And Kavis "There's Going To Be Consequences" Reid can't do a thing about it lest he trade everyone away except Willy who was clearly miserable out there tonight. 

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

A great middle linebacker likely doesnt lose his jock trying to stop a rookie QB from running... Hey Henoc we had 245 or so rushing yards... That's not great. 

The league needs to come down hard in the intent to injure.  Muamba said in preseason he was trying to send a message to Manziel and then the headshot tonight.  Are they going to let this continue against budding and potential CFL Star QBs?  Could easily end someone’s career with stupid **** like that.  If he doesnt get suspended it’s a total joke.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Those 'intent to injure' hits should result in game suspension an ejection and fine...The league better get serious about crap like this and haul Muamba up on the carpet....That was just a bull$hit move by Muamba….leading with his helmet under a head of steam....I hope the commish addresses this promptly before someone's career is ended

12 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Those 'intent to injure' hits should result in game suspension an ejection and fine...The league better get serious about crap like this and haul Muamba up on the carpet....That was just a bull$hit move by Muamba….leading with his helmet under a head of steam....I hope the commish addresses this promptly before someone's career is ended

Im on the fence about suspension unless it will take effect when these 2 teams meet again.

If the suspension will take effect next game, the Riders is taking the benefit instead of the Bombers. I dont like that.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

A pathetic thing about the game...watch Strevlers first run...Westerman that piece of **** was trying to twist Strev's knee/ankle on the ground ..Harris and Bryant had to pull him off and you can see Strev say something. 

Things like that which makes me glad he went to the Montreal circus...no need for losers like that and he was basically owned all night be Bryant and Hardrick...and got 20 yds in penalties..we wont miss his national status one bit..Wally has that more than covered and his 3 TD's and counting are proof of that

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

A pathetic thing about the game...watch Strevlers first run...Westerman that piece of **** was trying to twist Strev's knee/ankle on the ground ..Harris and Bryant had to pull him off and you can see Strev say something. 

Things like that which makes me glad he went to the Montreal circus...no need for losers like that and he was basically owned all night be Bryant and Hardrick...and got 20 yds in penalties..we wont miss his national status one bit..Wally has that more than covered and his 3 TD's and counting are proof of that

As a result goosen and chung were in the ear of everyone after every play. I love our oline 

Tommie Campbell is a little salty today after his piss poor play.  He might want to go look at the game film again though because his memory is a bit off.   The Bombers only threw a total of 6 passes the entire 4th quarter (compared to 11 rushing plays) and only once in the last 3 minutes.  Not to mention we were playing our 3rd string QB and mainly rookie receivers by that point too.

31 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Tommie Campbell is a little salty today after his piss poor play.  He might want to go look at the game film again though because his memory is a bit off.   The Bombers only threw a total of 6 passes the entire 4th quarter (compared to 11 rushing plays) and only once in the last 3 minutes.  Not to mention we were playing our 3rd string QB and mainly rookie receivers by that point too.

Don’t let the truth get in the way of your bitching.