Week 2 @ Montreal: Streveler Round 2 And Willy On A Short Rope

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

McDuffie fumbled damn near one punt a game in his last stint here.  Also let the ball hit turf all the time and lost us a ton of field position from potential 15 no yard calls.  Hate him as a punt returner.  O'Shea does too, that's how Fogg ended up being the guy.

4 fumbles in 4 years. He isnt the best at catching em clean not doubt, but thats a premium these days sadly. Not many return men seem to get the importance of just catching each punt in the air.

fogg ended up the guy because after mcduffies time here he went to the nfl. We dressed both and had them both return both duties at several points for the partial year they were together. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

4 fumbles in 4 years. He isnt the best at catching em clean not doubt, but thats a premium these days sadly. Not many return men seem to get the importance of just catching each punt in the air.

fogg ended up the guy because after mcduffies time here he went to the nfl. We dressed both and had them both return both duties at several points for the partial year they were together. 

3 lost fumbles in 2016.  He only played 1 game in each of his first 2 seasons with Hamilton (and didn't see the field in one of them) and 6 last year, so 4 lost fumbles in 21 games.  That's pretty brutal.

17 minutes ago, CodyT said:

Where is the odds and sods !! Where is the in case you missed it. The lurkers are waiting ..,:)

I can’t answer for D or D, but my feature, In Case You Missed It will be on hiatus for a bit while I go on the 6 game IR. It’s a bit of a process to put together that bit and I’m fighting some health issues at this time. I’ll be checking in daily with some minor stuff..and I hope that works out.

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I can’t answer for D or D, but my feature, In Case You Missed It will be on hiatus for a bit while I go on the 6 game IR. It’s a bit of a process to put together that bit and I’m fighting some health issues at this time. I’ll be checking in daily with some minor stuff..and I hope that works out.

Wish you a speedy recovery friend. Sorry to hear that 

7 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Get well my friend.

19 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Get better soon, Herr Dee.

44 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Hey man, take whatever time you need in the tub, you always got a spot on the club.

Edited by johnzo

46 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Get well, man. Just remember the season is a marathon not a race.

11 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Hopefully you're like Nichols and is back sooner rather than later.

I feel like Lankford being moved to the PR is an overlooked roster move of the week.

I for one didn't think they would do it. Osh and his staff always have seemed to love Lankford, and he has never fully lived up to their faith in him. His fumble last week probably hasn't gotten enough attention for how it altered the game. 

On 2018-06-18 at 7:40 PM, JuranBoldenRules said:

3 lost fumbles in 2016.  He only played 1 game in each of his first 2 seasons with Hamilton (and didn't see the field in one of them) and 6 last year, so 4 lost fumbles in 21 games.  That's pretty brutal.

those are fumbles forced not lost. 

On 2018-06-18 at 7:42 PM, Jpan85 said:

Fogg was one of the best punt returners in 2016 he had the highest average no TDS but had 3 or 4 called back.

his comparison was between the one dimensional nature of the two. Yes he is a very good PR guy. The original point, was starting at db and doing both full time return duties is too much work load for one guy. 

2 hours ago, BomberBall said:

I like this, but I also don't like it.  Moe is obviously good with the ball in his hands, and has had some nice missed field goal returns, but man I hope his Achilles is better than ever...  Really want him back on the D.

Agree. Id rather see him get back to old mo or as good as he can in his old role. He would have been a good choice last year. Though the amount of time hall keeps our D on the field for...

1 hour ago, Captain Blue said:

I feel like Lankford being moved to the PR is an overlooked roster move of the week.

I for one didn't think they would do it. Osh and his staff always have seemed to love Lankford, and he has never fully lived up to their faith in him. His fumble last week probably hasn't gotten enough attention for how it altered the game. 

agree with you on that one. the times they are a changing.